absolutely nothing going on in 2005

  • James Chrisman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
      Well we finally played D&D again, Donnie ran, we all made new
      characters as usual

      Oleg made a human, don't remember what class, Tina played a
      barbarian, I made a rogue/monk, Wes made a ... uh, ... I don't
      remember.

      We've all been playing World of Warcraft so much my brain is fried,
      we have three accounts at the house so we each have three Alliance
      characters and three Horde characters so we can play at the same
      time. Now all I do after work and on my days off is run around online
      for hours on end, no more reading stoopid books or checking my email
      or creating new D&D worlds, I keep buying D&D books but I haven't
      read the last four or five books I bought or my dragon magazines.
    • Mike Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
        Buddy, is thinking of getting more TV sets, and X-Boxes and maybe an
        internet connect, and open a sort of Halo or like game parlor.

        Our Table top games have come to little of late.

        Mike

        --- In Maps_Gods_Stories@yahoogroups.com, "James Chrisman"