Re: Post-Fall Alien Invasion World Resistance Need heros and help

  • Michael Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      Working on some ideas, for now seeing how to make my game 10+ years in
      the future, so a buddies Vampire the Masquerade can cross over to it,
      and share GMing..

      Elves are still the enemy. They are the invaders, the ones who control
      the Satra hordes.. Not all are enemies, and not all came thru the gate.
      Yes, some were humans changed by the virus.

      Spycraft is more lethal, you actually can h ave a one hit kill.. And not
      from just a big weapon, if I understand right?!

      Magic, just feels like magic, who care of how it came about.

      Antimorphic, possible, would be interesting to see.. Risen Animals,
      wolfes that appear to be like human, but are not humans or ... willl
      have to see..

      True possible idea, for why some became one race, and others became
      another, some ancient curse, or as suggested, some ancient time when
      magic existed and then went away, and the elves and like became human
      with out the magic? but will see.

      Game is supposed to be dirty, gritty, dangerous and all, the destruction
      of whole cities is a back drop/plot device if you will.

      Mike