Re: Himatic 7s

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 12, 2007
      Jeff,

      Thanks for the website. I printed the instructions for my files.
      I also cut a piece of black tape and positioned it per the
      instructions. Checking it outsided today which is cloudy and
      overcast, I can see the RF image well enough to focus much better
      than before. Imagine on a sunny day it will be even better.

      Ron Head
      Kalamazoo, MI

      --- In ManualMinoltaFree@yahoogroups.com, "anthropos_xpistou"