this upcomming weekend

  • Lawrence Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2001
      Hi mitch,
      what is going on the weekend comming up, is it at v beach or twin
      beaches. what are the plans on getting gear, sailors up there. How
      many youths are planning on being there, etc.

      Lawrence Stewart
      CAN 90
    • Mitch Toews
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2001
        --- In Manitoba_Windsurfing_Club@y..., "Lawrence Stewart"
        <wind_dude@h...> wrote:
        > Hi mitch,
        > what is going on the weekend comming up, is it at v beach or twin
        > beaches. what are the plans on getting gear, sailors up there.
        How
        > many youths are planning on being there, etc.
        >
        > Lawrence Stewart
        > CAN 90

        Hey LS,

        See my other post to this list for part of your answer. VB is
        scheduled for this weekend with Twin Beaches, on the 9/10 wkend.
        Contact Shea Robinson for more info on VB event.

        - Mitch