RE: [Manitoba_Windsurfing_Club] AirTime Sports Gear For Sale----- Open Water!!!!!!

  • Paul Matousek
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2001
      Thanks Mitch for organizing the swap meet on Sat. Great to meet with a few
      other board heads as I'm usually solo with my obesssion here in the Sioux.

      Somebody had a 7.5M StreetRacer for sale and I'd like to get in touch with
      that person. I think it was someones son?
      Any help much appreciated.

      Paul Matousek
      PM COMPUTER SERVICES
      5 Mill Rd Box 3079
      Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1J8
      807-737-3673 Tel
      807-737-4441 Fax
      paul@...
      www.pmcomputer.com
    • mitchtoe@loewen.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2001
        Hi Paul,

        Glad you could attend. Please allow me to redirect kudos to Don Thiessen,
        Dale Crawford and host Kevin Davreaux. Thanks to these fine boardheads!
        Thanks also to Windsport for free mags (I trust they arrived.)

        I flew into Minneapolis on Sunday and as we were on our final approach, we
        flew over a small lake, NW of the city center. Saw about 10 boards out on
        whitecap filled water, rippin it up in 85 degree F sunshine and 20-25 kt
        south winds.

        Headin' for Jessica and Brereton this weekend! Yahoo!

        - Mitch

        P.S. - Event list in latest Windsport shows Masters at Gimli. Not so. As
        previously announced here, Masters are relocated - site TBA. (John B. -
        pls. fix this up for next ish. Merci!)

        "Paul Matousek"
        <pmcomp@... To: <Manitoba_Windsurfing_Club@yahoogroups.com>
        headu.ca> cc:
        Subject: RE: [Manitoba_Windsurfing_Club] AirTime Sports Gear For
        05/01/01 02:14 Sale----- Open Water!!!!!!
        PM
        Please respond
        Manitoba_Windsu
        rfing_Club

        Thanks Mitch for organizing the swap meet on Sat. Great to meet with a few
        other board heads as I'm usually solo with my obesssion here in the Sioux.

        Somebody had a 7.5M StreetRacer for sale and I'd like to get in touch with
        that person. I think it was someones son?
        Any help much appreciated.

        Paul Matousek
        PM COMPUTER SERVICES
        5 Mill Rd Box 3079
        Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1J8
        807-737-3673 Tel
        807-737-4441 Fax
        paul@...
        www.pmcomputer.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        For more information: http://www.sailmanitoba.com/
        Post message: Manitoba_Windsurfing_Club@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: Manitoba_Windsurfing_Club-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        ***Contact Moderator, offlist: mitchtoe@...***

        Illi robur et aes triplex circa pectus erat, qui fragilem truci commisit
        pelago ratem primus.
        As hard as oak and three times bronze was the heart of him who first
        committed a fragile vessel to the keeping of wild waves.
        (Horace, Carmina)