Earth Hour Gathering Saturday March 29th

  • Cliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Come join us and take part in Earth Hour tomorrow(Saturday) night. Sure it's something your can really do any where, but it will be much more enjoyable to spend the evening with like minded people who have turned off the lights at home and have gathered at the Witchery for an evening of Drumming and Chanting.

      Please bring your own drum if you have one, there may be a few extras on hand but we cannot promise enough for everyone. There will be tea available for those who wish and a snack at the end to help with grounding. Please remember that the Witchery is a user funded space so we will be having a silver collection at the end of the evening

      I will be sending directions to the witchery to everyone that RSVP's so don't worry if you don't know the way. So if your going to be able to make and haven't RSVP'd on the Facebook, please send me an e-mail.

      Look forward to seeing you there
      Cliff

      --
      Remember Earth Hour, http://www.earthhour.org
      Saturday March 29th turn off your lights between 8 and 9 pm