Gaia Gathering is almost here! Will you be there?

  • Gaia Gathering
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      There's less than one month before Gaia Gathering! Pagans from all across Canada are gathering in Winnipeg on the May long weekend Have you sent in your registration?  If you require financial assistance to make the conference "more do-able" - please email info@... for more information - some subsidy funds are still available.

      Last chance to save on the "at the door" registration fee" if you get your registration in the mail before May 1!  Booked your accomodations? Planned to have dinner with "a Pagan from every province?" Ordered your Gaia Gathering travel mug? Checked out the programming for panels, round table discussions, etc... ?  .  Merchants are booking their tables (contact cloakedrealm@... .  If you are a musician with pagan themed music and want to perform at the Sunday night concert, contact jacinthe.labbe@... .

      Visit http://www.gaiagathering.ca/index.php?pageid=32  to get to the registration page and information on accommodations! Join the discussion group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gaia_Gathering  For more information on Gaia Gathering, the Canadian National Pagan Conference, please visit our web page at www.gaiagathering.ca

      We hope to see you in Winnipeg.

      In Gaia's name we gather, She's called to you and me
      As Pagans, as Canadians, the branches of her maple tree
      (opening lines of the Gaia Gathering anthem)