Witches Lucky Social - THIS FRIDAY

  • Gaia Gathering
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      Come one, come all to the Witches Lucky Ball - a fundraising social for Gaia Gathering 2007!

      THIS Friday April 13th at the Scandinavian Cultural Centre, 764 Erin Street
      Doors open at 7 p.m

      - Live Celtic music with Ard-Ri
      - Silent Auction - with great prizes - thanks to all our generous donors!
      - Dancing - to the great Celtic music of Ard Ri!
      - Cash Bar - pick your potion!
      - Snacks! Munchies! Finger Food! - its a Social!
      - Door prizes - maybe you'll be a lucky Witch and win!
      - Midnight Spiral Dance

      A limited number of tickets will be available at the door -  $15 each. If you would like tickets reserved for you at the door, email Dodie at: dodiegraham@...  - but first come, first served, and when they are gone - they are gone!  See you there!

      In Gaia's name we gather, She's called to you and me
      As Pagans, as Canadians, the branches of her maple tree
      (opening lines of the Gaia Gathering anthem)