Re: [ManhattanLibertarians] Re: Libertarian New York City Councilman Dan Halloran Arrested by FBI

  • Jim Lesczynski
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      It's been 24 years since anyone has won the NYC mayor's race on the Democratic line, so it's hardly true that the Republican line is worthless. Malcolm Smith is a Democrat, and everyone would have understood that they were voting for a Democrat even if he was on the Republican line.

      Jim

      On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM, mark axinn <markaxinn@...> wrote:
      Sam.

      I agree with you.

      Very bad news.

      I wonder if he was set up because he attacked powers that be too many times.

      Mark

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
        New York City has had nominally Republican mayors for 20 consecutive years (5 terms) and Pataki was governor for 12 years recently.