AA Manga

  • avery_airdale
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      In general, I like sci-fi, fantasy, and magical girl stuff. If you don't see something on my want list you want to offer me, then please do so. Who knows? I might accept.

      ~

      Have___

      - .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet 1-3 (All are worn.)

      - .hack//Another Birth 1-4. (All are worn. 2 is bent with slight tears on front cover.)

      - .hack//A.I. Buster 1, 2. (All bought new and are still like new.)

      - Alichino vol. 1-3 (All bought new and are still like new.)

      - Antique Bakery 1,2 (All bought new and are still like new.)

      - Deathnote 10, 11

      - DiGi Charat 1 (Worn. The spine is flimsy - it holds the book together, but I can see the bindings and how the pages're attached.)

      - DNAngel 1-11 (All are worn. Vol.11 has tear on front cover.)

      - Toshihiro Ono's Pokemon manga. All but Surf's Up. (Some duplicates are like new, others are worn.)

      - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles vol. 1-12 (All bought new and are still like new.)

      ~

      Want___

      - Deathnote 12, 13

      - Demon Diary 1-7

      - Her Majesty's Dog 1-11

      * Pokemon Magical Journey 1-10

      - Surf's Up, Pikachu 1-4

      *I really want PMJ. If PMJ is offered for any one of my manga, then I will say yes. I'll probably say no to or be a lot pickier about any other trade.