Update

  • amestrianatheart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
      Just to update my list to anyone who is interested, I no longer have the following:

      Fruits Basket ~ Vol. 6
      Wild Adappter ~ Vol. 6
      FullMetal Alchemist (Novels) ~ Vol. 1 & 3
      Tsubasa (Anime) ~ Vol. 2

      The following are still available:

      RG Veda ~ Vol. 1
      Ranma 1/2 ~ Vol. 2
      .hack// Legend of the Twilight ~ Vol. 3
      FullMetal Alchemist (Novel) ~ Vol. 2
      Tsubasa (Anime) ~ Vol. 1 & 3
      Tokyo Babylon (VHS) 1 & 2

      I am not being specific on the titles and details on them because I already listed the specifics in the previous message. Just go back and read the message for the details. If there is something you're wondering and has not been answered in my message, feel free to ask me. If you don't have anything to trade but are still interested in one of my items, I am open to selling any of them. Feel free to make an offer.
    • Sara
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
        I no longer have any of the above mentioned items except for the Tokyo Babylon VHSs. Besides the video tapes, all the books and DVDs are gone. However, I do have some other stuff to post that I recently got and didn't have before. Seeing as I don't have much time for specifics, I will just list the titles and format/version it's in and you can email me questions or specifics later. This is what I have so far:

        Tokyo Majin Vol. 1 DVD
        Gantz Vol. 1 & 2 DVD
        D.N. Angel Vol. 5 Manga
        Mars Vol. 5 & 8 Manga (NOTE: THIS IS EX-LIBRARY!)

        I am not in my home at the moment and cannot remember everything I have. This is what I've remembered so far but I know I have more. I will list more later when I have a chance to check what I have.

        Also, I have some DVD sets that I still want but would prefer to upgrade to blu-ray versions. I am hesitant to list them because I am still undecided on whether I want to part with them or not. If I do list them I would not sell them for real cheap, so give me any ridiculus offers like $15 for something that's worth $40.
        However, if anyone has any anime BLU-RAY boxed sets (preferably ones I want or even have already in DVD form) they will probably have a better chance of getting the ones I'm hesitant on giving up.

        --- In MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com, "amestrianatheart" <animequeendom@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > ANIME:
        >
        > 11) Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ~ Vol. 1: Gathering of Fates
        > Languages: English; Japanese
        > Subtitles: English
        > Edition: Single-volume/disc
        > Length: 125 min.
        > Released By: Funimation
        > First Aired: 2005
        > Type: DVD
        > Rating: TV-PG
        > Condition: OK-Good; disc has no scratches, box in OK condition and shows signs of use, sticker residue on outside edges of box
        >
        > 12) Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ~ Vol. 2: Seeds of Revolution
        > Languages: English; Japanese
        > Subtitles: English
        > Edition: Single-volume/disc
        > Length: 125 min.
        > Released By: Funimation
        > First Aired: 2005
        > Type: DVD
        > Rating: TV-PG
        > Condition: Very Good-Like New; well taken care of, viewed once, comes with original insert, disc in excellent condition with no smudges/scratches, some sticker residue on top edge on back of box
        >
        > 13) Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ~ Vol. 3: Spectres of Legend
        > Languages: English; Japanese
        > Subtitles: English
        > Edition: Single-volume/disc
        > Length: 100 min.
        > Released By: Funimation
        > First Aired: 2005
        > Type: DVD
        > Rating: TV-PG
        > Condition: Very Good-Like New; well taken care of, viewed a few times, comes with original insert, disc in excellent condition with no smudges/scratches, minor sticker residue on back of box
        >
        > 14) Tokyo Babylon 1
        > Languages: Japanese
        > Subtitles: English
        > Genre: Supernatural Mystery
        > Length: 52 min.
        > Released By: U.S.Manga *CORPS*
        > First Aired: 1992
        > Type: VHS
        > Rating: Unrated, Suitable for Most Audiences, Parental Discretion Advised; Opinion: TV-14
        > Condition: Brand New; Never opened, still wrapped
        >
        > 15) Tokyo Babylon 2
        > Languages: Japanese
        > Subtitles: English
        > Genre: Supernatural Mystery
        > Length: 59 min.
        > Released By: U.S.Manga *CORPS*
        > First Aired: 1994
        > Type: VHS
        > Rating: Unrated, Suitable for Most Audiences, Parental Discretion Advised; Opinion: TV-14
        > Condition: OK-Very Good; video tape in excellent condition, box shows some wear and use
        >
        > I have typed a lot and now don't have time to type more. I will post what manga/anime I want later when I have time. In the mean time, if you would like to post what you are interested in or what it is that you have to trade, please feel free to do so.

      • Sara
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2009
          Ok, now I have access to everything I have. I will list them below including the ones I listed in my previous message.

          Anime:

          Tokyo Majin ~ Vol. 1 (DVD)
          -Very Good

          Gantz ~ Vol. 1 & 2 (DVD)
          -Very Good

          Madlax ~ Vol. 1 & 2 (DVD)
          -Both Are Brand New

          Tokyo Babylon 1 & 2 (VHS)
          - 1st is Good, 2 is Still in Original Packaging
          - Both Are in Original Japanese with English Subtitles

          Cyborg 009 ~ Complete Series (DVD)
          - Brand New

          Manga:

          Mars ~ Vol. 5 & 8 (NOTE: THIS IS EX-LIBRARY!)
          - Acceptable

          Tactics ~ Vol. 1 & 2 (Note: This is the ADV Manga Version)
          - Acceptable

          Tactics ~ Vol. 3 (Note: This s the TokyoPop Version)
          - Like New

          Neon Genesis Evangelion ~ Vol. 1 (Note: This is a Viz Graphic Novel - Large Print Edition and reads left-to-right)
          - Very Good

          Neon Genesis Evangelion ~ Vol. 2 (Note: This is the smaller manga-sized version but still read left-to-right)

          I no longer have D.N. Angel ~ Vol. 5. This is what I have at the moment. I may add more later or give an update on what I no longer have.