Selling Volumes 1-3 of Dragon Ball Z VizBig Edition + FREE DBZ GAME!!

  • onewingedangel72094
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      I have Volumes 1-3 od Dragon Ball Z VizBig Edition I am looking to sell. All 3 volumes are BRAND NEW. I bought them at a bookstore and put them on my shelf and never read them. I am also including a FREE Dragon Ball Z Plug N Play TV Game that is shaped like the old Atari controllers and looks like the Eternal Dragon. Any Offers? I will sell it or trade it.