Anna's Trade List [08.01.2008]

  • annatheawesome1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Just an update to let you know I'm still alive and trading.
      You can find me and my most recent list on Mangatude
      http://www.mangatude.com/annatheawesome1

      [MANGA IN ENGLISH]

      Alchino, vol. 1, Tokyopop
      Alchino, vol. 2, Tokyopop
      Alchino, vol. 3, Tokyopop
      Antique Gift Shop, vol. 1, Ice Kunion (new, read once)
      Bow Wow Wata, vol. 2, Raijin Comics (new, read once)
      Boys Be, vol. 1, Tokyopop
      Chibi Vampire, vol. 1, Tokyopop, edge wear
      Clamp School Detectives, vol. 1, Tokyopop
      Death Jam, vol. 1, Tokyopop (new, never read)
      Digimon Tamers, vol. 3, Tokyopop
      Digimon Zero Two, vol. 2, Tokyopop
      Digimon, vol. 3, Tokyopop
      Divalicious, vol. 1 Tokyopop
      Dragon Knights, vol. 1, Tokyopop, used
      Dragon Knights, vol. 2, Tokyopop, used
      Dragon Knights, vol. 3, Tokyopop, used
      Dragon Knights, vol. 4, Tokyopop, used
      Dragon Knights, vol. 5, Tokyopop, used
      Dragon Knights, vol. 6, Tokyopop, used
      Fruits Basket vol. 12, Tokyopop
      Girl Got Game vol. 1, Tokyopop, used
      Girl Got Game vol. 2, Tokyopop, used
      Girl Got Game vol. 3, Tokyopop, used
      Girl Got Game vol. 4, Tokyopop, used
      Girl Got Game vol. 5, Tokyopop, used
      Initial D, vol. 12, Tokyopop
      Island vol. 7, Tokyopop
      Kaze Hikaru, vol. 1, Viz
      Platina, vol. 1, CPM Manhwa
      Mark of the Succubus vol. 1, Tokyopop
      Peach Girl, vol. 6, Tokyopop
      Psychic Academy, vol.2, Tokyopop
      Pilgrim Jager, vol. 1, Anime Works, new, read once
      Priceless vol. 1, Tokyopop
      Ragnarok vol. 8, Tokyopop
      Ranma 1/2 vol. 1, Viz (1st edition) mint condition
      Sgt. Frog, vol. 2, Tokyopop
      Tail of the Moon, vol. 1, Viz
      Tail of the Moon, vol. 2, Viz
      Tail of the Moon, vol. 5, Viz
      Tail of the Moon, vol. 6, Viz
      Tail of the Moon, vol. 7, Viz
      Tail of the Moon, vol. 8, Viz

      [MANGA IN JAPANESE]

      *found these at Walden Books and couldn't pass leave them. Brand new
      but I seriously can't read Japanese... (otaku baka!)>__<; *
      D.Gray-Man, vol. 1, Jump Comics
      D.Gray-Man, vol.3, Jump Comics
      Pastel, vol.1, Shonen Magazine Comics

      [ANIME FOR TRADE]

      Orphen: The Soul Stealers, vol. 5 ADV, English
      Panda Z vol. 3, Bandai
      Psychic Academy vol. 2, new in package, Tokyopop, English
      Yukikaze vol. 1, Bandai, English

      [WANTED ITEMS]

      Animanga: Inuyasha 3+
      Animanga: Kiki's Delivery Service
      Animanga: Spirited Away
      Anime: Castle in the Sky
      Anime: Howl's Moving Castle
      Anime: Inuyasha - Affections Touching Across Time
      Anime: Inuyasha - Through the Looking Glass
      Anime: My Neighbor Totoro
      Anime: Nausicaa
      Anime: Spirited Away
      Bleach, vol. 5+
      Can't Lose You, vol. 1, 3+
      Comic, vol. 3
      Crimson Hero, any volume
      Eureka 7, any volume
      Fall in Love Like a Comic, 2
      Forbidden Dance, 1,2,4
      Full Metal Alchemist, 1-6, 11+
      Hana Kimi, any volume
      Honey and Clover, 3+
      Inuyasha vol. 25-30, 33
      Kitchen Princess, vol. 2, 4+
      Kodocha vol. 2-5, 10
      La Corda d'Oro, any volume
      Marmalade Boy, vol. 1-4, 6+
      Millenium Snow, 2
      Naruto, 5-16, 19+
      Neck and Neck, 3, 6+
      Never Give Up, 3+
      Platinum Garden, 4+
      President Dad, 1, 2, 4+
      Rising Stars of Manga UK, 2+
      Rising Stars of Manga USA, vol. 7+
      School Rumble, 2+
      Vampire Knight, 1, 2, 4+
      W Juliet, vol. 3, 6-8, 11, 12
      Also looking for...
      books from the How to Draw Manga series

      *= complete series
      Note: Girl Got Game and Dragon Knights in used condition, Sgt. Frog
      has crease in middle of cover. Chibi Vampire has edgewear. All other
      books are in like new condition, please return the favor!

      All trades are done on a one for one trade basis, unless stated otherwise.

      I ship to US and Canada only and send packages out via media or
      priority mail.

      P.S. I will look at others trade lists.