Updated trade and want list

  • fialyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2006
      I've been updating on and off without notification. This is my most
      current list.

      Trade list:
      Aqua Knight 3, Viz, English (flipped)
      Aquarium, CPM Manga, English (flipped)
      Cardcaptor Sakura 5, Mixx/Tokyopop, English (flipped)
      Delicious Seasons, Silicon Times, English
      Dolls 1, Viz, English
      Doubt!! 1, Viz, English
      Dream Saga 1, Tokyopop, English
      Earthian 1, Blu, English
      Flowers and Bees 1, Viz, English
      Fruits Basket 1, Tokyopop, English
      Guru Guru Pon-chan 1, Del Rey, English
      Hurrah! Sailor 1, Infinity Studios, English
      Level-C 1-2, Kitty Media, English
      Mouryou Kiden 1, Tokyopop, English
      Nothing But Loving You, Tokyopop, English
      One Thousand and One Nights 1, Ice Kunion, English
      Our Everlasting 1, DMP, English
      Revolutionary Girl Utena 1-5, Viz, English (unflipped)
      Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Adolescence of Utena, Viz, English
      The Rules of Love, Tokyopop, English
      Steady Beat 1, Tokyopop, English
      Ultra Maniac 1-2, Viz, English
      Yellow 1, DMP, English
      Yonen Buzz 1, Tokyopop, English

      Want list:
      Basara 5-11, Viz, English
      Bastard!! 2-3, Viz, English (unflipped)
      Bleach 2+, Viz, English
      Five Star Stories 11,14,16,17, Toyspress, English
      Fushigi Yugi 2-8, 13+, Viz, English (unflipped)

      I'm also interested in first volumes of various series I haven't read
      before. Email me to see if I want something. There's a good chance I will.