Re: [RE][MangaTrade] New to group and here's what I have:

  • Kellye Fergeson
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 21, 2008

      Um, I meant contact me at my email address rather than through the group.  LOL

      Kellye
      Date : Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:16:55 -0600

      From : "Kellye Fergeson" <isabeau@hctc. net>

      To : <MangaTrade@yahoogro ups.com>

      Do you still want the 3 PHD volumes Avery?

      Kellye

      Date : Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:01:28 -0600

      From : "Kellye Fergeson"

      To :

      Hey Avery!

      Would you break a set? I'd trade those 5 for Tsubasa 3-7. Let me know.

      Kellye

    • Kellye
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 25, 2008
        Hey Avery - where'd you go? I'm wondering if we're going to make that
        trade or not?

        Kellye
      • Avery Airdale
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 26, 2008

          Date : Tue, 26 Feb 2008 04:00:26 -0000

          From : "Kellye" <isabeau@...>

          To : MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com

          Hey Avery - where'd you go? I'm wondering if we're going to make that

          trade or not?

          Kellye

          That was weird.

          I want to do the trade. I got your email about sending an email to "isabeau(AT)hctc.net," so I did that.

          I was kind of getting worried, because I got no reply.
        • Kellye Fergeson
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 26, 2008

            Apparently I'm having email trouble.  Try again please?

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 28, 2008
              Did you get the email?

              Date : Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:51:04 -0600

              From : "Kellye Fergeson" <isabeau@...>

              To : <MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 28, 2008
                Not to interrupt, but maybe check you didnt email "(AT)hctc.net"
                instead of the corrected "@..."? The (AT) is just an anti spam
                thing.

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008

                  Still having trouble with my email apparently Avery.  Might have to get you to go through someone else.  Will get back to you.  Still ok on the trade.  :)

                  Kellye

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 9, 2008
                    It's bad that your email isn't working, but it's good that you still want to do the trade. I'll wait for your response, however you go about that.

                    Date : Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:31:38 -0500

                    From : "Kellye Fergeson" <isabeau@...>

                    To : <MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com>

                    Date : Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:51:04 -0600