Hi! I'm new and I have some manga for trade! :)

  • cookiestar55
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2008
      Manga for trade:
      Aria Vol 1
      Kamikaze Girls (has very slight dent in the corner)
      Saikano Vol 1
      No Need for Tenchi! Vol 7
      Oh My Goddess Vol 1, Vol 5
      Pita-Ten Official Fanbook Vol 1
      Chrono Crusade Vol 2
      Millennium Snow Vol 1
      Kingdom Hearts (Japanese version) Vol 1
      Shinshi Doumei Cross (Japanese version) Vol 1-3 (willing to trade all
      3 for 1 english manga)
      Love Hina Vol 1-10
      FFVII: Tragic Kingdom (doujin, hope I could put this in)

      Artbooks for trade:
      FLCL Groundwork
      Final Fantasy X

      My wishlist:
      The Devil Does Exist Vol 1+
      Nodame Cantabile Vol 2+
      Cherry Juice Vol 2+
      Vampire Knight Vol 2+
      Tramps Like Us Vol 2+
      Honey and Clover Vol 1+
      The Gentleman Alliance Cross Vol 2+
      Ouran High School Host Club Vol 10+
      Nosatsu Junkie Vol 5+
      High School Debut Vol 2+
      Lovely Complex Vol 1+
      Monkey High Vol 1+
      Special A Vol 1+
      Sand Chronicles Vol 1+
      Kedamono Damono Vol 2+
      The Girl who Leapt Through Time Vol 1
      ...Or Make me an Offer. :)

      Please note, I'm from the UK, but I'm willing to trade oversea.
    • luvdarain5000
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2008
        Hello, i am interseted in FFVII: Tragic Kingdom-since usually
        doujinshi are larger sized than regular manga, i would be willing to
        trade two for one if you are interested. To see the list of books i
        have available to trade, you can go to
        http://www.mangatude.com/Luvdarain5 and it has pictures of all my
        books and summarys for most of them. Thanks!!

        --- In MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com, "cookiestar55"

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2008
          Ooo, spoiled for choice~ Just to note, the doujinshi is in colour and
          in Japanese (you probably knew that) and it's A4 size.

          I'm interested with Yume Kira Dream Shoppe and Over the Rainbow. If
          you're still interested, e-mail me!

          --- In MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com, "luvdarain5000"
          <luvdarain5000@...> wrote:

          > Hello, i am interseted in FFVII: Tragic Kingdom-since usually
          > doujinshi are larger sized than regular manga, i would be willing
          > trade two for one if you are interested. To see the list of books
          > have available to trade, you can go to
          > http://www.mangatude.com/Luvdarain5 and it has pictures of all my
          > books and summarys for most of them. Thanks!!
          >
          > --- In MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com, "cookiestar55"
          > <dramatic_and_waltz@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Manga for trade:
          > > Aria Vol 1
          > > Kamikaze Girls (has very slight dent in the corner)
          > > Saikano Vol 1
          > > No Need for Tenchi! Vol 7
          > > Oh My Goddess Vol 1, Vol 5
          > > Pita-Ten Official Fanbook Vol 1
          > > Chrono Crusade Vol 2
          > > Millennium Snow Vol 1
          > > Kingdom Hearts (Japanese version) Vol 1
          > > Shinshi Doumei Cross (Japanese version) Vol 1-3 (willing to trade
          > all
          > > 3 for 1 english manga)
          > > Love Hina Vol 1-10
          > > FFVII: Tragic Kingdom (doujin, hope I could put this in)
          > >
          > > Artbooks for trade:
          > > FLCL Groundwork
          > > Final Fantasy X
          > >
          > > My wishlist:
          > > The Devil Does Exist Vol 1+
          > > Nodame Cantabile Vol 2+
          > > Cherry Juice Vol 2+
          > > Vampire Knight Vol 2+
          > > Tramps Like Us Vol 2+
          > > Honey and Clover Vol 1+
          > > The Gentleman Alliance Cross Vol 2+
          > > Ouran High School Host Club Vol 10+
          > > Nosatsu Junkie Vol 5+
          > > High School Debut Vol 2+
          > > Lovely Complex Vol 1+
          > > Monkey High Vol 1+
          > > Special A Vol 1+
          > > Sand Chronicles Vol 1+
          > > Kedamono Damono Vol 2+
          > > The Girl who Leapt Through Time Vol 1
          > > ...Or Make me an Offer. :)
          > >
          > > Please note, I'm from the UK, but I'm willing to trade oversea.

        • michelle smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2008
            I can promise you Over the Rainbow but i just offered
            Yume Kira Dream Shoppe as a trade (it was on thier
            wish list) last night. I am waiting to see if my
            offer gets accepted. If not, its all yours if they
            want it...hmm, have a backup choice? :)

            BTW, may i reccomond the site
            http://www.mangatude.com/ to you to trade some of your
            stuff on? It's a free swap site i discovered. (its not
            mine, i swear i'm not being paid to say advertise-lol)

            Thanks!

            wrote:

            > Ooo, spoiled for choice~ Just to note, the doujinshi
            > is in colour and
            > in Japanese (you probably knew that) and it's A4
            > size.
            >
            > I'm interested with Yume Kira Dream Shoppe and Over
            > the Rainbow. If
            > you're still interested, e-mail me!
            >
            > --- In MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com, "luvdarain5000"
            > <luvdarain5000@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello, i am interseted in FFVII: Tragic
            > Kingdom-since usually
            > > doujinshi are larger sized than regular manga, i
            > would be willing
            > > trade two for one if you are interested. To see
            > the list of books
            > > have available to trade, you can go to
            > > http://www.mangatude.com/Luvdarain5 and it has
            > pictures of all my
            > > books and summarys for most of them. Thanks!!
            > >
            > > --- In MangaTrade@yahoogroups.com, "cookiestar55"
            > > <dramatic_and_waltz@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Manga for trade:
            > > > Aria Vol 1
            > > > Kamikaze Girls (has very slight dent in the
            > corner)
            > > > Saikano Vol 1
            > > > No Need for Tenchi! Vol 7
            > > > Oh My Goddess Vol 1, Vol 5
            > > > Pita-Ten Official Fanbook Vol 1
            > > > Chrono Crusade Vol 2
            > > > Millennium Snow Vol 1
            > > > Kingdom Hearts (Japanese version) Vol 1
            > > > Shinshi Doumei Cross (Japanese version) Vol 1-3
            > (willing to trade
            > > all
            > > > 3 for 1 english manga)
            > > > Love Hina Vol 1-10
            > > > FFVII: Tragic Kingdom (doujin, hope I could put
            > this in)
            > > >
            > > > Artbooks for trade:
            > > > FLCL Groundwork
            > > > Final Fantasy X
            > > >
            > > > My wishlist:
            > > > The Devil Does Exist Vol 1+
            > > > Nodame Cantabile Vol 2+
            > > > Cherry Juice Vol 2+
            > > > Vampire Knight Vol 2+
            > > > Tramps Like Us Vol 2+
            > > > Honey and Clover Vol 1+
            > > > The Gentleman Alliance Cross Vol 2+
            > > > Ouran High School Host Club Vol 10+
            > > > Nosatsu Junkie Vol 5+
            > > > High School Debut Vol 2+
            > > > Lovely Complex Vol 1+
            > > > Monkey High Vol 1+
            > > > Special A Vol 1+
            > > > Sand Chronicles Vol 1+
            > > > Kedamono Damono Vol 2+
            > > > The Girl who Leapt Through Time Vol 1
            > > > ...Or Make me an Offer. :)
            > > >
            > > > Please note, I'm from the UK, but I'm willing to
            > trade oversea.

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • debaser1089
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
              <dramatic_and_waltz@...> wrote:

              > Manga for trade:
              > Aria Vol 1
              > Kamikaze Girls (has very slight dent in the corner)
              > Saikano Vol 1
              > No Need for Tenchi! Vol 7
              > Oh My Goddess Vol 1, Vol 5
              > Pita-Ten Official Fanbook Vol 1
              > Chrono Crusade Vol 2
              > Millennium Snow Vol 1
              > Kingdom Hearts (Japanese version) Vol 1
              > Shinshi Doumei Cross (Japanese version) Vol 1-3 (willing to trade all
              > 3 for 1 english manga)
              > Love Hina Vol 1-10
              > FFVII: Tragic Kingdom (doujin, hope I could put this in)
              >
              > Artbooks for trade:
              > FLCL Groundwork
              > Final Fantasy X
              >
              > My wishlist:
              > The Devil Does Exist Vol 1+
              > Nodame Cantabile Vol 2+
              > Cherry Juice Vol 2+
              > Vampire Knight Vol 2+
              > Tramps Like Us Vol 2+
              > Honey and Clover Vol 1+
              > The Gentleman Alliance Cross Vol 2+
              > Ouran High School Host Club Vol 10+
              > Nosatsu Junkie Vol 5+
              > High School Debut Vol 2+
              > Lovely Complex Vol 1+
              > Monkey High Vol 1+
              > Special A Vol 1+
              > Sand Chronicles Vol 1+
              > Kedamono Damono Vol 2+
              > The Girl who Leapt Through Time Vol 1
              > ...Or Make me an Offer. :)
              >
              > Please note, I'm from the UK, but I'm willing to trade oversea.

              Hi, I'm interested in trading for Vol. 1 Aria. If I have anything
              you'd like to trade for, let me know. Here's my list:

              Peace Maker Kurogane 1 - 2
              InuYasha 1 - 6
              Love Hina 1 & 2
              The All New Tenchi Muyo 1
              Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 1
              Full Metal Panic: Overload Vol. 1 (poor condition)
              Cowboy Beebop Shooting Star Vol. 1 (poor condition)
              Real Bout High School Vol. 1
              Naruto Vol. 1