Sana's Manga List (Updated 7/24)

  • sana_chan5
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 23, 2007
      Here is a list of what I have for trade. Wants list is at the bottom
      (but I'll check people's lists)

      Haves:
      Densha Otoko vol.1,2
      Dragon Knights vol.6, 11-14
      Fushigi Yugi vol.1-6 (Animerica editions. I also have an extra of
      vol.1 and 4)
      Imadoki vol.1-5 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)
      Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne vol.1-6
      Merupuri vol.1-4 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)

      NOTE: I won't break up any of the complete series, sorry!

      I also have some Anime DVDs that I can trade towards Manga:
      Assemble Insert
      Gokusen vol.1-3 (Complete Series) + Cosplay Jacket
      Gravitation - Vol. 1: Fateful First Encounter
      Human Crossing vol.1-4 (Complete Series)
      Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi DVD Box Set (Thinpak, 3-dvd set)
      Voogie's Angel

      Wants: (even if you don't have anything I want, I'll check your list)
      +Anima vol.2+
      Ceres Celestail Legend vol.6+
      Chocolat vol.2+
      Clover vol.2
      D.N.Angel vol.12+
      DeathNote vol.4, 7-11
      Dramacon vol.1+
      Fruits Basket vol.16+ (of 23)
      Hana Kimi vol.5+ (of 23)
      Kingdom Hearts - any except vol.1
      Kitchen Princess vol.3+
      Life vol.3+
      Nana vol.2+
      One Piece vol.8+
      Rave Master vol.14+
      Suikoden III vol.11
      Tarot Cafe vol.2+
      Tokyo Boys & Girls vol.4
      Tsubasa vol.10+
      X/1999 vol.18
      *also looking for artbooks

      You can contact me at XoMinaoX@... or Sana_chan5@...
    • sana_chan5
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 1, 2007
        Here is a list of what I have for trade. Wants list is at the bottom
        (but I'll check people's lists)

        Haves:
        Blank vol.1
        Dragon Knights vol.11-14
        Fushigi Yugi vol.1-6 (Animerica editions)
        Hibiki's Magic vol.1
        Hoshin Engi vol.1
        Imadoki vol.1-5 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)
        Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne vol.1-6
        Kare Kano vol.21
        Line
        Merupuri vol.1-4 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)

        NOTE: I won't break up any of the complete series, sorry!

        I also have some Anime DVDs that I can trade towards Manga:
        Assemble Insert
        Gokusen vol.1-3 (Complete Series) + Cosplay Jacket
        Gravitation - Vol. 1: Fateful First Encounter
        Grenadier: Complete Collection (3-dvd set)
        Human Crossing vol.1-4 (Complete Series)
        Voogie's Angel

        Wants: (even if you don't have anything I want, I'll check your list)
        +Anima vol.2+
        Ceres Celestail Legend vol.8+
        Chocolat vol.2+
        Clover vol.2
        D.N.Angel vol.12+
        DeathNote vol.7-11
        Dramacon vol.1+
        Fruits Basket vol.16+
        Hana Kimi vol.5+
        Kingdom Hearts - any except vol.1
        Kitchen Princess vol.3+
        Life vol.3+
        Nana vol.2+
        One Piece vol.8+
        Rave Master vol.14+
        Suikoden III vol.11
        Tarot Cafe vol.2+
        Tokyo Boys & Girls vol.4
        Tsubasa vol.10+
        X/1999 vol.18
        *also looking for artbooks

        You can contact me at XoMinaoX@... or Sana_chan5@...
      • uni_mikage
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 1, 2007
          are you willing to trade 3 mangas for Gokusen vol.1-3 (Complete
          Series) + Cosplay Jacket and Gravitation - Vol. 1: Fateful First
          Encounter? I'm willing to trade Hana Kimi vol.6 and Ceres Celestial
          Legend vol. 8 and 10.
        • iheartmanga
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 9, 2007
            hi, i hav tsubasa volumes 10 and 12! do u want to trade Merupuri 1
            and 2 for them?

            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 2, 2007
              Here is a list of what I have for trade. Wants list is at the bottom
              (but I'll check people's lists)

              Haves:
              Claymore vol.6
              Death Note vol.6
              Happy Hustle High vol.1-5 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from
              me)
              Heaven!! vol.1
              Imadoki vol.1-5 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)
              Land of the Blindfolded vol.1-9 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get
              from me)
              Merupuri vol.1-4 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)
              Tokyo Boys & Girls vol.1,2,3,5
              Vampire Knight vol.1,2

              NOTE: I won't break up any of the complete series, sorry!

              I also have some Anime DVDs that I can trade towards Manga:
              Assemble Insert
              Fushigi Yugi: Eikoden
              GetBackers Season 2 (5-dvd set with collector's box, NOT the
              thinpack)
              Gokusen vol.1-3 (Complete Series) + Cosplay Jacket
              Grenadier: Complete Collection (3-dvd set)
              Human Crossing vol.1-4 (Complete Series)
              Voogie's Angel

              Wants: (even if you don't have anything I want, I'll check your list)
              +Anima vol.2+
              Absolute Boyfriend vol.2, 4+
              Backstage Prince vol.1+
              Black Cat vol.9+
              Ceres Celestail Legend vol.8, 10+
              Chocolat vol.2+
              Clover vol.2
              D.N.Angel vol.12+
              DeathNote vol.7-11
              Dramacon vol.1+
              Fruits Basket vol.16+ (of 23)
              Hana Kimi vol.5, 9+ (of 23)
              Kingdom Hearts - any except vol.1
              Kitchen Princess vol.3+
              Life vol.3+
              Nana vol.2+
              One Piece vol.9,11,13+
              Peach Girl: Sae's Story vol.3
              Rave Master vol.14+
              Re:Play vol.1+
              Suikoden III vol.11
              Tarot Cafe vol.2+
              Tokyo Boys & Girls vol.4
              Tsubasa vol.10+
              X/1999 vol.18
              Yonen Buzz vol.2+
              *also looking for artbooks

              You can contact me at XoMinaoX@... or Sana_chan5@...
            • Michelle Dill
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 4, 2007
                Hello Do you still have One vol.1,2,4,5,7? I'm
                interested in

                Heaven!! vol.1
                Merupuri vol.2-3
                Vampire Knight vol.1,2

                Here is what I have ...

                MANGA BOOKS ....
                Beauty is the Beast Vol. 1-2
                Cafe Occult Vol. 1
                Gothic Sports Vol. 1
                Forbidden Dance Vol. 3
                I"S Vol. 1-3
                La Corda d'Oro Vol. 1
                Model Vol. 2
                President Dad 1
                Paradise Kiss Vol. 1-5 (complete series)
                Queen's Knight Vol. 1
                Suki Vol. 1
                To Heart Vol. 2
                Vampire Game Vol. 1
                Wallflower Vol. 1
                X-Kai Vol. 1

                MANGA Books I will have soon ...
                Angel Sanctuary Vol. 1-3
                Chocolat Vol. 1
                Dazzle Vol. 1
                Full Moon O Sagashite Vol 1-3
                Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden Vol. 1-2
                Model 3-7
                Vampire Game Vol. 3-4

                ANIME DVDS ...
                All Purpose Cat Girl - Nuku Nuku Dash (complete series
                3 disc)
                Inuyasha Limited Edition Vol. 1-3
                Kaze No Yojimbo (complete series 6 disc)
                Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (complete series 3
                disc)
                Samurai Deeper Kyo (complete series 6 disc)
                Scrapped Princess (complete series 6 disc)
                X Vol. 1-8 with all 8 silpcases and Art Box (complete
                series)

              • sana_chan5
                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 3, 2007
                  Here is a list of what I have for trade. Wants list is at the bottom
                  (but I'll check people's lists)

                  Haves:
                  Chobits vol.3,4
                  Fruits Basket vol.13
                  Happy Hustle High vol.1-5 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from
                  me)
                  Harlem Beat vol.2
                  Heaven!! vol.1
                  Id_entity vol.1
                  Imadoki vol.1-5 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)
                  Kingdom Hearts vol.4
                  La Corda D' Oro vol.1
                  Land of the Blindfolded vol.1-9 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get
                  from me)
                  Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch vol.1
                  Merupuri vol.1-4 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)
                  One vol.1,2,4,5
                  Stone vol.1,2
                  Vampire Knight vol.1,2

                  NOTE: I won't break up any of the complete series, sorry!

                  I also have some Anime DVDs that I can trade towards Manga:
                  Gokusen vol.1-3 (Complete Series) + Cosplay Jacket
                  Grenadier: Complete Collection (3-dvd set)
                  Human Crossing vol.1-4 (Complete Series)
                  Memories

                  Wants: (even if you don't have anything I want, I'll check your list)
                  +Anima vol.2+
                  Absolute Boyfriend vol.4+
                  Backstage Prince vol.1+
                  Black Cat vol.9, 11+
                  Cain Saga vol.2+
                  Ceres Celestail Legend vol.8, 10+
                  Chocolat vol.2+
                  Clover vol.2
                  D.N.Angel vol.12+
                  Dramacon vol.2+
                  Fruits Basket vol.16+
                  Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden vol.6+
                  Godchild vol.2, 4+
                  Hana Kimi vol.5, 9-14, 18+
                  Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories vol.1+
                  Kitchen Princess vol.3+
                  Life vol.3+
                  Nana vol.2+
                  One Piece vol.9,11,13+
                  Peppermint vol.4+
                  Rave Master vol.14+
                  Re:Play vol.1+
                  Suikoden III vol.11
                  Tarot Cafe vol.2+

                  Message 8 of 28 , Oct 29, 2007
                    Here is a list of what I have for trade. Wants list is at the bottom
                    (but I'll check people's lists)

                    Haves:
                    Chobits vol.3,4
                    Demon Diary vol.1-7 (Complete Series)
                    Dokebi Bride vol.1
                    Fruits Basket vol.13
                    Harlem Beat vol.2
                    Id_entity vol.1
                    Kedamono Damono vol.1
                    Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch vol.1
                    Merupuri vol.1-4 (Complete Series, hard to get from me)
                    Moon Child vol.1
                    One vol.1,2,4,5
                    Pieces of a Spiral vol.1
                    Stone vol.1,2 (Complete Series)
                    Tag! You're It! vol.1
                    Vampire Knight vol.1,2
                    Zyword

                    NOTE: I won't break up any of the complete series, sorry!

                    I also have some Anime DVDs that I can trade towards Manga:
                    Gravitation vol.1-4 (Complete Series)
                    Grenadier: Complete Collection (3-dvd set)
                    Human Crossing vol.1-4 (Complete Series)
                    Taro the Dragon Boy

                    Wants: (even if you don't have anything I want, I'll check your list)
                    +Anima vol.2+
                    Absolute Boyfriend vol.4+
                    Backstage Prince vol.1+
                    Black Cat vol.9, 11+
                    Cain Saga vol.2+
                    Ceres Celestail Legend vol.11+
                    Chocolat vol.2+
                    Clover vol.2
                    Dramacon vol.2+
                    First King Adventures vol.1, 3+
                    Fruits Basket vol.16+
                    Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden vol.6+
                    Godchild vol.2, 4+
                    Hana Kimi vol.5, 9-14, 20+
                    Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories vol.1+
                    Kitchen Princess vol.3+
                    Life vol.3+
                    Nana vol.2+
                    One Piece vol.9,11,13+
                    Peppermint vol.4+
                    Rave Master vol.14+
                    Re:Play vol.1+
                    Suikoden III vol.11
                    Tarot Cafe vol.2+
                    Tsubasa vol.10+
                    Witch Class vol.2+
                    Yurara vol.1, 3+

                    Message 9 of 28 , Nov 5, 2007
                      Hello I'm interested in
                      Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch vol.1
                      Moon Child vol.1
                      One vol.1,2,4,5
                      Pieces of a Spiral vol.1
                      Tag! You're It! vol.1
                      Here is what I have for trade
                      MANGA BOOKS ....
                      Angel Sanctuary Vol. 1-3
                      Beauty is the Beast Vol. 1-2
                      Bird Kiss Vol. 1-2
                      Cynical Orange Vol. 1
                      Call Me Princess Vol. 2 & 3
                      Cafe Occult Vol. 1
                      Flower of Deep Sleep Vol. 1-2
                      Geobreeders Vol. 1
                      Gothic Sports Vol. 1
                      Gentleman's Alliance Vol. 1-3
                      Forbidden Dance Vol. 1-3
                      Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden Vol. 1-2
                      Fushugi Yugi Vol. 2
                      Model Vol. 2-7 (only missing vol. 1)
                      Onegai Twins
                      Peppermint Vol. 1
                      Peach Girl Vol. 4
                      Pine Kiss Vol. 1
                      Queen's Knight Vol. 1
                      Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 3
                      Shadow Magic Vol 1
                      Sea Princess Azuri Vol. 1
                      To Heart Vol. 2
                      Trigun Vol. 1 (Deep Space Planet Future Gun Action)
                      Vampire Game Vol. 1,3-4
                      Wallflower Vol. 1
                      Witch Class Vol. 2
                      X-Kai Vol. 1
                      Yurara Vol .1-2
                      Yu Yu Hakusho Vol. 1,2,4
                      I have a few new mangas I need to add to the list

                      ANIME DVDS ...
                      All Purpose Cat Girl - Nuku Nuku Dash (complete series 3 disc)
                      Inuyasha Limited Edition Vol. 1-3
                      Kaze No Yojimbo (complete series 6 disc)
                      Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (complete series 3 disc)
                      Samurai Deeper Kyo (complete series 6 disc)
                      Scrapped Princess (complete series 6 disc)
                      X Vol. 1-8 with all 8 silpcases and Art Box (complete series)

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • sana_chan5
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 9, 2008
                        Here is a list of what I have for trade. Wants list is at the bottom
                        (but I'll check people's lists)

                        Haves:
                        11th Cat vol.1
                        Alive vol.1
                        Demon Diary vol.1-7 (Complete Series)
                        Harlem Beat vol.2
                        Imadoki vol.1-5 (Complete Series, VERY hard to get from me)
                        Initial D vol.3
                        Land of the Silver Rain vol.1
                        Marmalade Boy vol.1,2,3,5,6,8
                        One vol.2,4,5
                        Slayers: Return
                        Slayers: Special vol.2,3,4
                        Vampire Knight vol.1,2
                        Yoki Koto Kiku
                        Zombie Powder vol.1,4

                        NOTE: I won't break up any of the complete series, sorry!

                        Wants: (even if you don't have anything I want, I'll check your list)
                        +Anima vol.2+
                        Absolute Boyfriend vol.4+
                        Backstage Prince vol.1+
                        Black Cat vol.9, 12+
                        Cain Saga vol.2+
                        Ceres Celestail Legend vol.11+
                        Chocolat vol.2+
                        Clover vol.2
                        Cynical Orange vol.4+
                        D. Grayman vol.5+
                        D.N.Angel vol.12+
                        Dramacon vol.2+
                        First King Adventures vol.1, 3+
                        Fruits Basket vol.16+
                        Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden vol.6+
                        Go Go Heaven vol.2+
                        Godchild vol.2, 4+
                        Hana Kimi vol.5, 9-14, 20+
                        Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories vol.1+
                        A Kiss For My Prince vol.3+
                        Kitchen Princess vol.3+
                        Life vol.3+
                        My Cat Loki vol.2+