New Member, ton of vol. 1s available!

  • mattshaw744
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      Here is my rather large trade list. I have a habit of picking up the
      first volume of series that look interesting then dropping them if
      they don't interest me...

      So maybe this is a good chance to check out some stuff you've been
      meaning to?

      I also have a bunch of Japanese manga I would like to move out, just
      send me an email if you are interested. I don't know if many people
      here can read Japanese, so I won't clog up my list with those titles
      unless there is some interest.

      All manga currently listed is English.

      Have:

      Ai Yori Aoshi 1
      Akira 1
      Alien Nine 1
      Astro Boy 1
      Blade of the Immortal 1
      First President of Japan 1-2
      Fruits Basket 1
      G Gundam 1
      Gundam: The Origin 1
      Gundam Seed 1
      Hot Gimmick 1-2
      Iron Wok Jan 1-2
      Kare Kano 1
      Kindaichi Case Files 1 (Opera House Murder)
      Knights of the Zodiac 1
      Othello 1
      Please Save My Earth 1-6
      Scryed 1