In last 7 days
We are a group of Mandarin-speaking mothers who meet once a week with our children (ages of 1-6), in the Oakland/Berkeley area. Our main goal is to familiarize our children with Mandarin conversation through play and friendships between the mothers and children. Although we try to speak in Mandarin to our children at all times, the main language spoken at home is usually English or another dialect of Chinese. We ask that mothers speak only in Mandarin during playgroup times.
- Nov 1, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses