Linkedin group reaches 900 plus

  • Bineet Ramrakha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi members

      Thanks for joining and hopefully we'll get some activity here soon

      Please let me know if you need help with any deals.

      Thanks
      --
      Best Wishes
      Bineet Ramrakha

      http://www.linkedin.com/in/bineet
      www.headwaycapitaladvisors.com

      +61 431 387 830

      The information contained in this electronic mail is intended only for the
      use of the addressee. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
      recipient, we hereby notify you that we strictly prohibit any dissemination,
      distribution, or copying of this communication. If you have received this
      e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, and delete the
      communication and all copies.