Poll results for ManchVegasKnitting

  • ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
      The following ManchVegasKnitting poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What kind of needle gal/guy are you?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Only circulars....for everything...straight or in the round!, 1 votes, 11.11%
      - Only straights...can't bear to use the circulars., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Circulars for round knitting, straights for anything else., 1 votes, 11.11%
      - Only metal needles....no woods or bamboos for me!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Only wood or bamboo needles....nothing else will do!, 1 votes, 11.11%
      - DPN's for in the round, straights for anything flat., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - 2 circs for in the round, straights for anything else., 1 votes, 11.11%
      - Only Addi Turbos...is there anything else?, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Okay, mostly Addi's, the rest is negligible., 2 votes, 22.22%
      - Other, 3 votes, 33.33%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Only circulars....for everything...straight or in the round!
      - pegpedone@...
      - laurin@...
      - erickajo@...
      - ginahouse33@...
      - Only Addi Turbos...is there anything else?
      - Okay, mostly Addi's, the rest is negligible.
      - erickajo@...
      - ginahouse33@...
      - Other
      - briagha@...
      - laurin@...
      - erickajo@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ManchVegasKnitting

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 2005
        The following ManchVegasKnitting poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: What yarn do you love to knit with the most?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - angora, 1 votes, 8.33%
        - alpaca, 2 votes, 16.67%
        - wool, 2 votes, 16.67%
        - cashmere, 1 votes, 8.33%
        - silk, 1 votes, 8.33%
        - cotton, 1 votes, 8.33%
        - bamboo, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - soy silk, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - nylon, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - tencel, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - handspun/handpainted, 2 votes, 16.67%
        - linen, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - all of the above (just can't choose!), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - none of the above (not an acceptable answer), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - other (what is it?...did I forget one?), 2 votes, 16.67%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - angora
        - ginahouse33@...
        - alpaca
        - ginahouse33@...
        - briagha@...
        - wool
        - ginahouse33@...
        - briagha@...
        - cashmere
        - ginahouse33@...
        - silk
        - briagha@...
        - cotton
        - briagha@...
        - bamboo
        - soy silk
        - nylon
        - tencel
        - handspun/handpainted
        - erickajo@...
        - briagha@...
        - linen
        - rick@...
        - spnwhl_13@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 7, 2006
          The following ManchVegasKnitting poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: How many pairs of socks do you think you will knit (and finish) this year?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - One pair or less (I'll be happy to finish one!), 3 votes, 21.43%
          - 2 to 4 pairs (Will be diligent and productive), 3 votes, 21.43%
          - 4 or more pairs (okay...I admit I'm a sock fanatic), 8 votes, 57.14%
          - None...I hate socks! (at this point, you must leave the group...only joking!), 0 votes, 0.00%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
          - One pair or less (I'll be happy to finish one!)
          - jckmama@...
          - mageesdad@...
          - headhugsnh@...
          - 2 to 4 pairs (Will be diligent and productive)
          - chris.haddad@...
          - sorschamoon@...
          - edelisi@...
          - 4 or more pairs (okay...I admit I'm a sock fanatic)
          - jacqueline_wolk@...
          - briagha@...
          - mrsmercs@...
          - pegpedone@...
          - ginahouse33@...
          - hjspellman@...
          - erickajo@...
          - tzlsh@...

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
            The following ManchVegasKnitting poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: What is your favorite thing to do while knitting?

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Watch tv, 1 votes, 33.33%
            - Listen to music, 1 votes, 33.33%
            - Chat with my knitting friends, 1 votes, 33.33%
            - Listen to a book on tape, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Read...(don't get a lot of knitting done, though), 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Talk on the telephone, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Eat...(I don't mind washing my projects while OTN), 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Walk or stroll around, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - All of the above...(yes, I'm VERY busy!), 0 votes, 0.00%
            - None of the above...(I'll tell you what it is...), 0 votes, 0.00%

            INDIVIDUAL VOTES
            - Watch tv
            - sorschamoon@...
            - Listen to music
            - ginahouse33@...
            - Chat with my knitting friends
            - ginahouse33@...
            - Listen to a book on tape
            - Read...(don't get a lot of knitting done, though)
            - Talk on the telephone
            - Eat...(I don't mind washing my projects while OTN)
            - Walk or stroll around

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
              The following ManchVegasKnitting poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: What would be a good day for me to host my Holiday Knit/Gift Party this year?

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - December 9, Sunday, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - December 16, Sunday, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - December 12, Wednesday, 1 votes, 100.00%
              - December 2, Sunday, 0 votes, 0.00%

              INDIVIDUAL VOTES
              - December 9, Sunday
              - December 16, Sunday