Directions to Yarn Auction and Bring a Chair

  • Denise Daniel
    Message 1 of 231 , Jul 16, 2010

      Directions to Yarn Auction Benefit for Lora Kinberger

      IF YOU HAVE A PORTABLE CHAIR BRING IT, I'm not sure what is available.

      If you're coming up 293 N take exit 7, and go straight off the ramp, go a half mile or a mile. You will come to a light, and a little bit after the light, Greenview Village is on the right across from Manchester Self Storage. If you pass Manchester Self Storage you've gone too far. Once you turn into Greenview Village which is Greenview Drive, go to the stop sign, and turn right onto Golfview Drive .  The Clubhouse is the first building on the right.

      If you're going 93 either way, take exit 10, turn left at the end of  the ramp. You will pass two gas stations, the last one is an Irving,  just after that, Greenview Village is on the left across from

      Manchester Self Storage. Once you turn into Greenview Village which is Greenview Drive, go to the stop sign, and turn right onto Golfview Drive.  The Clubhouse is the first building on the right.

      In case you get lost, my cell is 603 674-3758.  For GPS address is The Club House of Greenview Village, 55 Golfview Drive, Manchester, New Hampshire, 03102.

      Denise

    • ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com
      Message 231 of 231 , May 25, 2012
        Reminder from: ManchVegasKnitting Yahoo! Group

        Title: Donna H's Birthday!

        Date: Sunday May 27, 2012
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Notes: Happy Birthday, Donna H!!

        Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
        Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide