Yarn Auction Benefit for Lora

  • Denise Daniel
    Message 1 of 231 , Jun 27, 2010

      Okay, I’ve put this everywhere else…I know we’re not on here much anymore, but what the heck…

      What:   Yarn Auction Benefit for Lora

      Why:   This is event is to benefit one of our favorite knitters, Lora and her family, while they fight Lora's battle with MDS, to lessen some of the financial strain that an illness like this can cause.

      How:  You bring fabulous yarn from your stash that you are just not so much in love with anymore to donate to the auction.  You then bid on other people's fabulous yarn that you are now in love with, and buy some fabulous fibers.  All proceeds of the sale will benefit Lora's family.

      When:  Saturday. July 17th from 10:00 a.m.  until 2:00 p.m.

      Where:  The Club House of Greenview Village, 55 Golfview Drive, Manchester, New Hampshire, 03102.  Email me if you need directions

      Contact:  Denise Daniel at (603) 674-3758 or denisedaniel@...

      RSVP:  The complex limits us to 20 people, so please RSVP with your email address,  just in case I have to plan for an alternate venue, if there are too many of us planning to attend.  If you cannot attend, but would like to help,  either by donating yarn or money, please let me know and we can make arrangements.  Also, we will have to be relatively well behaved as other residents will be able to use the clubhouse as they wish.

      Parking:  There is street parking available only.

      Food:  Please bring finger foods if you wish, this is a pot luck event, but the complex does not allow alcohol.

      Any other questions, please let me know.   Thanks in advance for any help and support for Lora :)

      Thanks!!!

    • ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com
      Message 231 of 231 , May 25 8:55 PM
        Reminder from: ManchVegasKnitting Yahoo! Group

        Title: Donna H's Birthday!

        Date: Sunday May 27, 2012
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Notes: Happy Birthday, Donna H!!

        Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
        Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide