Check out this LINK!!!

  • Gina House
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hey guys,

      I sent this on here rather than on Ravelry because I wasn't sure whether it was okay for me to share it or not - but, since it's on Amazon already, I guess it's alright, right?

      Anyway, here's the link for the book that two of my sock designs ("A Roll in the Hay" and "Rock-a-Bye") are in (both using Heather's yarn!!!):

      It's available for pre-order!!

      Yay!!

      Love, G : )

    • Caroline
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2009
        I think I remember "Roll in the Hay", those were with "Pharoah's Gold" - right? I loved those. I don't remember if I saw "Rock-a-Bye" finished.

        Anyway, Yay! When does it actually come out?

        Caroline

        --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, Gina House <gina.house@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        >
        > I sent this on here rather than on Ravelry because I wasn't sure
        > whether it was okay for me to share it or not - but, since it's on
        > Amazon already, I guess it's alright, right?
        >
        > Anyway, here's the link for the book that two of my sock designs ("A
        > Roll in the Hay" and "Rock-a-Bye") are in (both using Heather's
        > yarn!!!):
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/Joy-Sox-30-must-knit-designs/dp/1600592856/
        > ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244564454&sr=8-2
        >
        > It's available for pre-order!!
        >
        > Yay!!
        >
        > Love, G : )

      • Gina House
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2009
          Hey Caroline!

          Yes, the "Roll in the Hay" are in Pharoah's Gold in Shimmer and "Rock-a-Bye" were originally named "Whirlwind", but they changed the name.  Those were in Shimmer in "Blue Hawaii".

          The book comes out in the first week in October this year  - they're also giving me a free copy to give away in a raffle on my blog- and I think I'll buy a skein of Heather's yarn to go with it.

          G   : )

          On Jun 9, 2009, at 7:14 PM, Caroline wrote:

          I think I remember "Roll in the Hay", those were with "Pharoah's Gold" - right? I loved those. I don't remember if I saw "Rock-a-Bye" finished.

          Anyway, Yay! When does it actually come out?

          Caroline

          --- In ManchVegasKnitting@ yahoogroups. com, Gina House <gina.house@ ...> wrote:

          > Hey guys,
          >
          > I sent this on here rather than on Ravelry because I wasn't sure
          > whether it was okay for me to share it or not - but, since it's on
          > Amazon already, I guess it's alright, right?
          >
          > Anyway, here's the link for the book that two of my sock designs ("A
          > Roll in the Hay" and "Rock-a-Bye" ) are in (both using Heather's
          > yarn!!!):
          >
          > http://www.amazon. com/Joy-Sox- 30-must-knit- designs/dp/ 1600592856/
          > ref=sr_1_2?ie= UTF8&s=books& qid=1244564454& sr=8-2
          >
          > It's available for pre-order!!
          >
          > Yay!!
          >
          > Love, G : )

          Gina House aka Sleepy Eyes

          RAVELRY:  SleepyEyes
          PODCAST:  Sleepy Eyes Knits
          STORE:  http://sleepyeyes.etsy.com

        • Heather
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2009
            I sooo love Roll In the Hay -- can't wait to get the book/pattern! You really outdid yourself on these. :)
            (btw -- what color am I supposed to dye your yarn for the blanket?? i think you wanted Escape, right?)
          • Gina House
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2009
              Thanks so much, H!  Those socks are my fab, too!

              Yup...Escape for the yarn...can't wait to see it!

              G : )