For Manchester NH residents

  • nabrri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009

       Nichole
      www.LapdogCreations.com
      www.LapdogCreations.etsy.com

      -----Original Message-----

      Sent: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:08 pm
      Subject: Announcement: Mayor and Aldermen meeting Tuesday!

      Al Caron posted an announcement to the cause Help support the creation of dog parks in Manchester NH.
      Any Manchester resident can speak for 3 minutes. Come on down and let the Mayor and Aldermen know why YOU think we should have a dog park in Manchester. There are 148 of us in this cause alone. if 10% of us show up to speak, that's a good 45 minutes of good info our representatives need to hear. Imagine if we all show up.

      7:00 pm on Tue. Feb 3, 3rd floor of City Hall

      Bring coffee and a snack.
      Thanks,
      The Causes Team

      ---
      This email was sent by Causes. You can disable emails here.