New Yarn and Fiber shop...

  • Sarah Doaner
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      What time does knitting start at the new Yarn & Fiber location?  I really want to see the new place and I haven't see the ManchVegas gang in a few months.
    • Laurin Marden
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
        the store is open all day, so you can go anytime - I go right after work, so I am there by about 5:30. DonnaH is usually there already, or soon after...and of course Gina is already working so you will have company.

        See you tonight!! You will love the store. Have you checked out my blog for the moving pictures??

        -L

        What time does knitting start at the new Yarn & Fiber location?  I really want to see the new place and I haven't see the ManchVegas gang in a few months.

      • Gina House
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
          Hey, Sarah!

          I'm there at 4:30 pm, so you can come anytime after that....and I usually stay until 10:30 pm.  Hope to see you there!  How're you feeling???

          Gina ; )