Just Wondering...

  • lmardennh
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 2, 2008
      Are there enough Sex and the City fans out there to be able to fill a
      Chunky's theater with knitting chicks? (And knitter-mens too, of
      course!!!)

      Does anyone have any free time to call a Chunky's and find out if it
      would even be possible, and for how much? If we advertise in Knit List
      and NETA mailing lists, I bet we could fill a theater this coming
      weekend.

      What do you think?
    • Gina House
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 4, 2008
        O-kay.  After that wonderful begging, how can I not give it another chance.   LOL!

        G ; )

        P.S.  Chris and Ericka, so glad you got a room...you'll have to let us see your fancy, schmancy hotel room at SPA!

        On Jun 3, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Julie Schramm wrote:

        Gina, you HA V E to go.  You were just under the weather this past time; you’ll have more fun next time.  Puhleeeze!