Re: [ManchVegasKnitting] advice

  • Peg Pedone
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Heather,
      How about Serendipity Club? (Wikipedia: Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely)
      Kind of plays off Sereknity, maybe Sereknit-ipity Club!
      Lurker and one time member, Peg
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Thanks, Peg! great option!

        --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, "Peg Pedone"
        <pegpedone@...> wrote:

        > Heather,
        > How about Serendipity Club? (Wikipedia: Serendipity is the effect by
        which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while
        looking for something else entirely)
        > Kind of plays off Sereknity, maybe Sereknit-ipity Club!
        > Lurker and one time member, Peg

      • Heather
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          I love the idea of every month, but don't know if I can get enough
          designs for that. That's why I was thinking every other, to start.
          Not enough?