Hey there...

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
      I have once again been my notoriously bad self at posting. I have
      been trying to get a bunch of things buttoned up before I leave
      tomorrow. so here's the thing...Who is leaving after-work-ish and
      might have room in their car? I am chaperoning a field trip for Jacob
      in the morning and have to make some deliveries in the afternoon, and
      then as soon as Jim gets home, I can take off. I can just drive
      myself, but thought I should see who was doing what. Also, I should
      have some Bailey's in the liquor cabinet that I'll be bringing and
      prob. some hot chocolate to put it in. Coffee? The rooms have coffee
      pots don't they? I may bring some of that and cream too -- caffeine
      to offset the alchy-hol makes for longer more drunken nights. hehehe
      :) Not sure yet about snacky things -- prob some cub scout popcorn, lol.
    • Laurin Marden
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
        she's ALIVE!!!!

        I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow down long enough for you to jump in. But Ericka still has to tell me where to meet her - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!

        As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be diplomatic. Asking them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land instead really doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!

        Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my list.

        I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda thing - 6 different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot sticks. And turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with peppers and onions but Sarah beat me to it.

        -Laurin

        I have once again been my notoriously bad self at posting. I have
        been trying to get a bunch of things buttoned up before I leave
        tomorrow. so here's the thing...Who is leaving after-work-ish and
        might have room in their car? I am chaperoning a field trip for Jacob
        in the morning and have to make some deliveries in the afternoon, and
        then as soon as Jim gets home, I can take off. I can just drive
        myself, but thought I should see who was doing what. Also, I should
        have some Bailey's in the liquor cabinet that I'll be bringing and
        prob. some hot chocolate to put it in. Coffee? The rooms have coffee
        pots don't they? I may bring some of that and cream too -- caffeine
        to offset the alchy-hol makes for longer more drunken nights. hehehe
        :) Not sure yet about snacky things -- prob some cub scout popcorn, lol.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ericka Germain
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
          Heather!!!

          You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a month!  It's cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!  You can get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group pages (so, say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).

          It's all in Casey's latest update post.

          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
            Hey H!

            I'm pretty sure Sarah's van is full with the 6 of us, but I think that Donna, Gaye, Sarah D, and Caroline are still up in the air for carpooling?  Am I right, gals?  We'll get you in someone's car, no matter what!  Keep us updated and let us know if you still don't have a buddy to ride with by tonight, okay?

            Love ya!

            G ; )

            P.S.  I was telling Laurin that Vivian is going to think we're moving in...with all the stuff we're bringing!  LOL!

            P.P.S.  Oh, by the way,  Jackie lost her phone and internet (eek!) service for today and maybe into tomorrow, so call her on her cell if you need her or email me or the group and I'll call her.   Poor Jackie!

            On Nov 1, 2007, at 11:41 AM, Heather wrote:

            I have once again been my notoriously bad self at posting. I have
            been trying to get a bunch of things buttoned up before I leave
            tomorrow. so here's the thing...Who is leaving after-work-ish and
            might have room in their car? I am chaperoning a field trip for Jacob
            in the morning and have to make some deliveries in the afternoon, and
            then as soon as Jim gets home, I can take off. I can just drive
            myself, but thought I should see who was doing what. Also, I should
            have some Bailey's in the liquor cabinet that I'll be bringing and
            prob. some hot chocolate to put it in. Coffee? The rooms have coffee
            pots don't they? I may bring some of that and cream too -- caffeine
            to offset the alchy-hol makes for longer more drunken nights. hehehe
            :) Not sure yet about snacky things -- prob some cub scout popcorn, lol.

            _
          • Heather
            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
              oh ye have little faith. ;) I actually have all the info and have
              been looking into it, but I don't know how to design an ad (I lack the
              graphic design skills) so have to look into that.

              --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, "Ericka Germain"
              <erickajo@...> wrote:

              > Heather!!!
              >
              > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
              month! It's
              > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
              You can
              > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
              pages (so,
              > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
              >
              > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
              >
              > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > she's ALIVE!!!!
              > >
              > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
              down long
              > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
              to meet
              > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
              > >
              > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
              > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
              diplomatic. Asking
              > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
              instead really
              > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
              > >
              > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
              > > list.
              > >
              > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
              thing - 6
              > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
              sticks. And
              > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
              peppers and
              > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
              > >
              > > -Laurin

            • Ericka Germain
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                Hon, I have little better to do with my time right now than design you an ad.  Let me know what you want it to look like and what dimensions it has to be.  We can have something before the weekend.

                <erickajo@...> wrote:

                > Heather!!!
                >
                > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                month! It's
                > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                You can
                > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                pages (so,
                > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                >
                > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                >
                > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                > >
                > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                down long
                > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                to meet
                > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                > >
                > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                diplomatic. Asking
                > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                instead really
                > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                > >
                > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                > > list.
                > >
                > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                thing - 6
                > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                sticks. And
                > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                peppers and
                > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                > >
                > > -Laurin

              • Laurin Marden
                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                  nothing better to do???  that's kinda sad, actually, coming from a newlywed....

                  <erickajo@...> wrote:

                  > Heather!!!
                  >
                  > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                  month! It's
                  > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                  You can
                  > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                  pages (so,
                  > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                  >
                  > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                  >
                  > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                  > >
                  > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                  down long
                  > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                  to meet
                  > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                  > >
                  > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                  > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                  diplomatic. Asking
                  > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                  instead really
                  > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                  > >
                  > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                  > > list.
                  > >
                  > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                  thing - 6
                  > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                  sticks. And
                  > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                  peppers and
                  > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                  > >
                  > > -Laurin

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Ericka Germain
                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                    During the day, I mean.  It's been a horribly long week.  Something to distract me would be welcome.

                    <erickajo@...> wrote:

                    > Heather!!!
                    >
                    > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                    month! It's
                    > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                    You can
                    > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                    pages (so,
                    > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                    >
                    > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                    >
                    > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                    > >
                    > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                    down long
                    > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                    to meet
                    > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                    > >
                    > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                    > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                    diplomatic. Asking
                    > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                    instead really
                    > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                    > >
                    > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                    > > list.
                    > >
                    > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                    thing - 6
                    > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                    sticks. And
                    > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                    peppers and
                    > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                    > >
                    > > -Laurin

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Laurin Marden
                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                      if you want, I can throw my laptop in the car for the trip - I have Dreamweaver, PaintShop Pro - and if we can get a wireless connection up there in the sticks you can surf the net for graphics too.

                      <erickajo@...> wrote:

                      > Heather!!!
                      >
                      > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                      month! It's
                      > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                      You can
                      > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                      pages (so,
                      > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                      >
                      > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                      >
                      > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                      > >
                      > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                      down long
                      > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                      to meet
                      > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                      > >
                      > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                      > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                      diplomatic. Asking
                      > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                      instead really
                      > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                      > >
                      > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                      > > list.
                      > >
                      > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                      thing - 6
                      > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                      sticks. And
                      > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                      peppers and
                      > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                      > >
                      > > -Laurin

                      Do You Yahoo!?
                      http://mail. yahoo.com

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Sarah Cuthbert

                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                          Hi

                          I can fit a total of 7 people as long as the 3 in the back don't mind being close together.
                          So I guess what I'm trying to say is Heather if you need a ride and can either be to my house or Gina's by 5:30 pm tomorrow you can ride in the crazy van.

                          Sarah C

                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                            Wow! Thanks everyone! Chris and Melissa have offered help as well.
                            I'll throw my laptop in my bag as well (I have an older version of
                            photoshop, but barely know how to use it) and we can play. Is Lisha
                            coming to Grandview??

                            Sarah, chat amongst your passengers and see what they really think of
                            the seating situation and e-mail me if that is a go or not. I should
                            be able to get to Gina's by 5:30.

                            --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, Laurin Marden
                            <lmardennh@...> wrote:

                            > if you want, I can throw my laptop in the car for the trip - I have
                            Dreamweaver, PaintShop Pro - and if we can get a wireless connection
                            up there in the sticks you can surf the net for graphics too.

                          • Gina House
                            Message 13 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                              Oh, H...I hope you can ride with us...we'll be the Knitting Caravan of Craziness...does anyone mind if I ride in front for one way?  I don't want to be carsick on anyone's yarn ; P

                              One thing, though....because of the huge cord of wood in the driveway and both Ian's and my car staying there, I can only fit one car extra at my place for the weekend/overnight.  The neighbors have been complaining of cars being parked half on the street/yard for more than a few hours because our street's so narrow to begin with.   (If we didn't have the homeowner's association contract, it wouldn't matter, but we're supposed to be "considerate of our neighbors" and we've already had one "notice" of this.  ugh.)

                              Can someone possibly drop you off here instead?  I think Amanda is going to pick Jackie up on her way to my house.

                              Has anyone heard from Donna, Sarah, Caroline or Gaye on the driving arrangements?

                              Anyone done packing?

                              Sarah, will we have enough room for all our luggage and knitting bags, too?  Should we pack sparingly?  LOL!

                              G ; )

                                Message 15 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                                  Hey to everyone, I've had no internet and spotty cell the last few
                                  days but I am home tonight and waiting to see who is going with who
                                  (whom?). I have only Gaye's # and should probably call her (I'll do
                                  that next). My cell is 361-3413.

                                  -Caroline

                                  --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, Gina House
                                  <gina.house@...> wrote:

                                  > Oh, H...I hope you can ride with us...we'll be the Knitting
                                  Caravan
                                  > of Craziness...does anyone mind if I ride in front for one way? I
                                  > don't want to be carsick on anyone's yarn ; P
                                  >
                                  > One thing, though....because of the huge cord of wood in the
                                  driveway
                                  > and both Ian's and my car staying there, I can only fit one car
                                  extra
                                  > at my place for the weekend/overnight. The neighbors have been
                                  > complaining of cars being parked half on the street/yard for more
                                  > than a few hours because our street's so narrow to begin with.
                                  (If
                                  > we didn't have the homeowner's association contract, it wouldn't
                                  > matter, but we're supposed to be "considerate of our neighbors"
                                  and
                                  > we've already had one "notice" of this. ugh.)
                                  >
                                  > Can someone possibly drop you off here instead? I think Amanda is
                                  > going to pick Jackie up on her way to my house.
                                  >
                                  > Has anyone heard from Donna, Sarah, Caroline or Gaye on the
                                  driving
                                  > arrangements?
                                  >
                                  > Anyone done packing?
                                  >
                                  > Sarah, will we have enough room for all our luggage and knitting
                                  > bags, too? Should we pack sparingly? LOL!
                                  >
                                  > G ; )
                                  >

                                  > On Nov 1, 2007, at 5:28 PM, Heather wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Sarah, chat amongst your passengers and see what they really
                                  think of
                                  > > the seating situation and e-mail me if that is a go or not. I
                                  should
                                  > > be able to get to Gina's by 5:30.

                                • Sonya Keim
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                                    you can count me for just a suitcase and knitting bag.
                                    Sonya

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                                      I am just getting home tonight, so I have to pack like crazy for Grandview, and I have to work in the morning now.  But Donna and I were meeting in Concord at 1 pm.

                                      <erickajo@...> wrote:

                                      > Heather!!!
                                      >
                                      > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                                      month! It's
                                      > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                                      You can
                                      > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                                      pages (so,
                                      > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                                      >
                                      > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                                      >
                                      > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                                      > >
                                      > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                                      down long
                                      > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                                      to meet
                                      > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                                      > >
                                      > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                                      > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                                      diplomatic. Asking
                                      > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                                      instead really
                                      > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                                      > >
                                      > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                                      > > list.
                                      > >
                                      > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                                      thing - 6
                                      > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                                      sticks. And
                                      > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                                      peppers and
                                      > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                                      > >
                                      > > -Laurin

                                      Do You Yahoo!?
                                      http://mail. yahoo.com

                                      Do You Yahoo!?
                                      http://mail. yahoo.com

                                    • Sarah Doaner
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
                                        Well, now I want to bring my laptop too if everyone else is.

                                        I made chocolate fudge last night for a goodie to share.

                                        <erickajo@...> wrote:

                                        > Heather!!!
                                        >
                                        > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                                        month! It's
                                        > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                                        You can
                                        > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                                        pages (so,
                                        > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                                        >
                                        > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                                        >
                                        > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                                        > >
                                        > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                                        down long
                                        > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                                        to meet
                                        > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                                        > >
                                        > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                                        > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                                        diplomatic. Asking
                                        > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                                        instead really
                                        > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                                        > >
                                        > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                                        > > list.
                                        > >
                                        > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                                        thing - 6
                                        > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                                        sticks. And
                                        > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                                        peppers and
                                        > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                                        > >
                                        > > -Laurin

                                        Do You Yahoo!?
                                        http://mail. yahoo.com

                                        Do You Yahoo!?
                                        http://mail. yahoo.com

                                      • Sarah Doaner
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Nov 2, 2007
                                          I just checked the weather for Randolph, Nh and the highs are going to be in the forties.  I may have to pack my winter coat for this event!

                                          <erickajo@...> wrote:

                                          > Heather!!!
                                          >
                                          > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                                          month! It's
                                          > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                                          You can
                                          > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                                          pages (so,
                                          > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                                          >
                                          > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                                          >
                                          > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                                          > >
                                          > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                                          down long
                                          > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                                          to meet
                                          > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                                          > >
                                          > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                                          > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                                          diplomatic. Asking
                                          > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                                          instead really
                                          > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                                          > >
                                          > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                                          > > list.
                                          > >
                                          > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                                          thing - 6
                                          > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                                          sticks. And
                                          > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                                          peppers and
                                          > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                                          > >
                                          > > -Laurin

                                          Do You Yahoo!?
                                          http://mail. yahoo.com

                                          Do You Yahoo!?
                                          http://mail. yahoo.com

                                        • Jacqueline Wolk
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Nov 2, 2007
                                            Yikes! Thanks for reminding me. Last year I remeber it snowed! Hat and mittens too!

                                            <erickajo@...> wrote:

                                            > Heather!!!
                                            >
                                            > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                                            month! It's
                                            > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                                            You can
                                            > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                                            pages (so,
                                            > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                                            >
                                            > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                                            >
                                            > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                                            > >
                                            > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                                            down long
                                            > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                                            to meet
                                            > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                                            > >
                                            > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                                            > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                                            diplomatic. Asking
                                            > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                                            instead really
                                            > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                                            > >
                                            > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                                            > > list.
                                            > >
                                            > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                                            thing - 6
                                            > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                                            sticks. And
                                            > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                                            peppers and
                                            > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                                            > >
                                            > > -Laurin

                                            Do You Yahoo!?
                                            http://mail. yahoo.com

                                            Do You Yahoo!?
                                            http://mail. yahoo.com

                                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                                          • Ericka Germain
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Nov 2, 2007
                                              Bring it on!  As I was telling Laurin, snow gets my knitting mojo running :D

                                              <erickajo@...> wrote:

                                              > Heather!!!
                                              >
                                              > You can advertise on Ravelry these next to months for 5 bucks a
                                              month! It's
                                              > cheap because it's beta, but what a perfect way to get out there!
                                              You can
                                              > get spots on the note book page, but also at the bottom of group
                                              pages (so,
                                              > say, at the bottom of NH Fibah Heads, or Spinning Knitters).
                                              >
                                              > It's all in Casey's latest update post.
                                              >
                                              > On 11/1/07, Laurin Marden <lmardennh@.. .> wrote:
                                              > >
                                              > > she's ALIVE!!!!
                                              > >
                                              > > I think my limo is full, Miss Heather, or I would certainly slow
                                              down long
                                              > > enough for you to jump in. But Ericka *still has to tell me where
                                              to meet
                                              > > her* - if she doesn't, then hell - I do have a space!!!
                                              > >
                                              > > As for the num nums, remember everyone that there is a supermarket up
                                              > > there somewhere. Ask the local folk where it is, but be
                                              diplomatic. Asking
                                              > > them if they have a supermarket or if they live off the land
                                              instead really
                                              > > doesn't give you reliable directions as a result!
                                              > >
                                              > > Baileys - ooooooh. I have some Bailey's nips too. I'll add that to my
                                              > > list.
                                              > >
                                              > > I am bringing a cheese / crackers / veggies / dips tray kinda
                                              thing - 6
                                              > > different cheeses, a low fat veggie dip, crackers and carrot
                                              sticks. And
                                              > > turkey pepperoni. I was going to bring crockpot kielbasa with
                                              peppers and
                                              > > onions but Sarah beat me to it.
                                              > >
                                              > > -Laurin

                                              Do You Yahoo!?