Re: [ManchVegasKnitting] Good Even-Ning.... Yawn

  • Laurin Marden
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      she brought Narn! DAMN and double DAMN. But, I finished Lisa's mailing list at about 3:00 this morning, and then ordered the KnitPicks, so it will be like Christmas when that box arrives!
      Count me in for Friday - woohoo! AND - Dunkin Donuts is on the way, so my Stay-Awake-accino will be in hand.

      -Laurin

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
        No, no...Heather didn't bring narn last night!  I got my yarn on Wed night that I'd ordered from her Etsy shop.  And I'd had the fiber from a while ago...I'm trying to get it spun up.    But you did miss some interesting conversations on duct tape, Ericka and Chris's honeymoon and such.

        But, I bet she'll bring narn again soon....meaning you'll just have to come to knitting every Wed!  (he he)

        Oooh...make sure to take pics when all the boxes arrive.  Cool!  Some of my best days have been the times that I got the HUGE boxes of STR in the mail.  Speaking of that....does anyone want to order some of that sometime in the next couple weeks?

        G ; )