Mystery Stole 3 -CHALLENGE

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Am I the only crazy one trying this Mystery stole challenge? It looks
      like so much fun! But, there is so many people posting, it gets
      confusing. I thought if anyone else wanted to do it with me, you can
      go to the website. This way we can talk about it here, instead of
      going through 100's of emails. YOU HAVE TO JOIN BY JULY 6th!!!
      If you are intersted, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mysterystole3/
      I have downloaded the "clues" and I am going to buy some yarn today!
      Anyone with me??
      Rose :-)
    • Gina House

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          Thanks Gina! Good luck with your moms. By the way, I did find the
          tickets. Just overlooked them in my purse!
          Have a great 4th!

          --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, Gina House <gina.house@...>