Re:Naughty Pics are Ready!

  • Lora Kinberger
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2007
      Laurin

      Memememememmememoemememme
      Pretty please...with a hedge hog on top. tee hee!

      Lora

       ~Lora

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Laurin Marden
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2007
        Hi Lora - I will send the zip file to you as soon as I get home tonight.
        Check out my blog in the meantime  - you'll find the tamer pictures there.

        -Laurin

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • headhugs
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2007
          MEMEMEMEMEMEME!
          Gigi =-D
          --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, "lmardennh"
          <lmardennh@...> wrote:

          > Oooooh -could I BLACKMAIL some of you! You know who you are!
          >
          > I have about a dozen .jpgs zipped up into a 4MB file.
          >
          > I really don't to post these sizzlin' pics in the group files - so
          if
          > you want the zip file, send me your email address and I will email
          them
          > to you directly. Or, just post a message here saying MEMEMEMEMEME!!!
          >
          > and I will email them.
          >
          > Ericka - I really want the pic of Gina and Jackie. Don't you think
          that
          > would make a SWEET scrapbook page?
          >
          > Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
          >
          > -Laurin

        • Laurin Marden
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2007
            Hi Gigi - will forward the zip when I get home tonight. In the meantime check out my blog for some of the tamer pics.

            -Laurin,_._,___

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.