a thought and a request

  • lmardennh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      First - the thought.

      As I was wading through the terabillions of people with the same
      bright idea to go to the Made in NH Expo yesterday morning, I
      realized that not a single booth was dedicated to anything fibery.
      Nothing.

      What would be the chances of having a ManchVegas Knitting booth, that

      1. advertised our existence
      2. offered the products of anyone in the group
      3. was staffed by us, in shifts

      I wonder if it is a huge deal to get a table there - and if so, we
      should start now. If anyone is interested, I would be glad to get the
      ball rolling - no doubt there is an application to complete.

      And a request. I have no pictures from the Yarn Sellar. I blooged the
      day, but would love to juice it up a bit. Does anyone have a pic or
      two to spare? I would really appreciate it. Thought of stealing a pic
      from one of your blogs, but that's rude.

      Another request - I want to beef up my blog links down the side of
      the blog page - if you have a blog or a website, and you aren't
      already linked on my page, can you send me your link? Will add it
      immediately.

      thanks, peeps!

      Laurin
      http://scrapnknit.blogspot.com/
    • Chris Haddad

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
          ok, THIS is the post I meant to respond to...

          I've never been to the expo, but yeah, I would totally  be up for splitting the cost of a booth and selling our stuff there.  I might even have "stuff" to see by then!

          I have no pics from the Yarn Sellar, except for the picture I took of Jackie taking a picture of me when we first got there.  I am famous for bring my camera everywhere and then not taking pics.

          I do have a blog over on blogspot - http://yarnslinger.blogspot.com/ but I don't post very often (yes Amada, it is on my list of things to do!! :-) ).

          Maybe this week I can get caught up...

          Melissa