KP order question...

  • Gina House
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 6:34 AM
      Hey, I just placed the KP order.....can anyone tell me who ordered
      the two books that came out to $46? There was no name on it and I
      didn't recognize the handwriting....and there wasn't a check to go
      with it...so I was hoping it wasn't a mistake or a "I-decided-not-to-
      order-it-but -forgot-to-take-the-order-out" kinda thing. Thanks!!

      G : )
    • rjstampin_mom
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 7:18 AM
        hey G...
        the two books should have been the ones I gave you from Joanne, but I
        didn't think it came out to that much $$. I meant to include her
        total on my check -- did I? My order was pretty small.
        Sorry for the confusion!
        ~h

        --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, Gina House <gina.house@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey, I just placed the KP order.....can anyone tell me who ordered
        > the two books that came out to $46? There was no name on it and I
        > didn't recognize the handwriting....and there wasn't a check to go
        > with it...so I was hoping it wasn't a mistake or a "I-decided-not-to-
        > order-it-but -forgot-to-take-the-order-out" kinda thing. Thanks!!
        >
        > G : )

      • Gina House