Friendly neighborhood yarn pusher here...

  • rjstampin_mom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi all! Getting geared up for a day of dyeing, and I want to be sure
      I'm getting everyone's orders in. I am going to do two skeins of
      Gina's Sleepy Eyes yarn in sport weight. I only have the sport right
      now. Erica, did you want the Tink yarn in your favorite sock weight,
      or the sport? I have also just ordered some sport weight merino/silk
      that should be here in a week, but only 4 skeins worth right now. The
      medium fingering weight (erica's fav.), the super/nylon, and the
      merino tencel won't be in for a few more weeks (what is w/ yarn
      companies w/o yarn?????) Donna- I know you wanted the varigated
      pink, but I wasn't sure how much and what yarn. Nichole -- triple
      scoop? Do you want to wait for the merino tencel (I would!)? Am I
      missing anyone else?

      Also, for bags, I believe I have a messenger and sock bag for Chris, a
      blue sock bag for Caroline, a Boho bag for Nichole, and a Hawaiian
      Turquoise bag for Gina. Are those right?

      Kids back in school -- MUST WORK!! YAY! I'll have peace and quiet
      and PODCASTS! Yay! Gina -- we need a new sleepyeyes cast!!

      ok, all for now...love ya! Heather
    • Ericka Jo Germain
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007

        That sock yarn that I like, please.  I’ve got a sock knit up using it, and I will sing it praises from on high.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
          Yay! I get bags!

          ~Chris

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
            Just making sure you saw my email - yes to 3 Scoops (and waiting for
            the merino tencel) and the fabulous Boho bag! See you tonight at
            Joanne's...