Nashua Yarn Sale

  • Gina House
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hey Knitters,

      Donna just let me know about a HUGE sale on Rowan, Jaeger and other
      nice yarns at Westiminster Fibers...it's today and tomorrow. Here are
      the details:

      Dec 1 & 2 9:00-4:00

      18 Celina Ave, Unit 17 rear, Nashua NH 03063
      "Behind the Westside Plaza on 101A"

      She got HUGE bags of yarn for only $30 and the books are $1.

      Oh, my new podcast is up, too, if anyone wants to listen: (cut and
      paste)

      http://www.YogaGardenNH.com/podcast/Podcast004HolidayGiftTastic.mp3

      G : )
    • Jacqueline Wolk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        oooo, I'm going to be in Nashua tomorrow! I'll have to pop in after wedding dress shopping.

      • racingspirit@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
          Thanks for posting this Gina! I just ran over there since it's right down the street from work. I only had about 15 minutes, but I managed to find a cou ple of books (one I was just getting ready to order from Barnes and Noble) and a big bag 'o yarn and another small bag of "samples" that will be a striped scarf - for $32!!

          YAY!!!

          Melissa

          From: Gina House <ginahouse33@...>