Link to free T pattern

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi knitters,
      I think it was Fran I mentioned this free pattern to  last night -- but just in case I'm remembering wrong, I'm sending the link to the group!

      It can be done as a tank or a tee and goes up to a 58 in bust.   I haven't done it yet but it is on my to do someday list!

      Chris -- there are a couple of men's patterns on the site -- just no free ones :(

      Donna