Re: NEW STR colors....ordering????

  • rjstampin_mom
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      soooooooooooooooo tempting! i love surprises...

      DON"T for get, everyone -- "Name that Bunny" contest ends today! I'm
      still very much undecided (the poor creature) so any suggestion is a
      good suggestion! I like a ton of them so far, although I won't give
      any hints as to where I am leaning so far. ARG! Is this supposed to
      be this hard?? Sheesh , I think I had an easier time naming my kids!
      ~h

      --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, "Donna" <knittah@...> wrote:

      > Let the fun begin -- the registration page for the STR Sock Club is
      up.

      > I just pre-registered. They are taking reservation now with payment
      due in
      > January.
      >
      > Donna
      >

      > _____

      Germain
      > Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 6:26 PM
      > To: ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: [ManchVegasKnitting] NEW STR colors....ordering????
      >

      > I think. that I'll be signing up for Sock club come Nov 1st. So no
      orders
      > for now, I don't imagine.
      >
      > _____

    • Rose
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2006
        If its not too late, what about Hocus or Pocus?