But I want it NOW!!

  • Lora
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      So I'm knitting these socks and having a ball and I'm dreaming of my
      next pair. I'm surfing around Etsy.com and I see this:

      http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=511526

      ARGH!! I want this Goblin yarn!! It's toooooo fun!!
      That's it...I just have to buy it, but damn if my paypal account isn't
      set up for my bank in Kentucky that has $4.52 in it!! LMAO I gotta
      switch my paypal to an account that has some MONEY! LOL!

      OH WAIT! Hold the boat..she'll take money order or check...hum...
      (wheels turning) ok ok I gotta get it!!

      I'm such a goblin sucker.
    • rjstampin_mom
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
        WOW --
        very cool yarn! Can't wait to see it! (Socks and sock yarn are sooo
        addicting, aren't they??) heather

        --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, "Lora" <mlkstamper@...> wrote:

        > So I'm knitting these socks and having a ball and I'm dreaming of my
        > next pair. I'm surfing around Etsy.com and I see this:
        >
        > http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=511526
        >
        > ARGH!! I want this Goblin yarn!! It's toooooo fun!!
        > That's it...I just have to buy it, but damn if my paypal account isn't
        > set up for my bank in Kentucky that has $4.52 in it!! LMAO I gotta
        > switch my paypal to an account that has some MONEY! LOL!
        >
        > OH WAIT! Hold the boat..she'll take money order or check...hum...
        > (wheels turning) ok ok I gotta get it!!
        >
        > I'm such a goblin sucker.

      • Jacqueline Wolk
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
          It was sold, did you get it?? The colors remind me of the Green Goblin character from Spiderman (yes I have a five-year-old!)

          rjstampin_mom <hjspellman@...> wrote:
          WOW --
          very cool yarn! Can't wait to see it! (Socks and sock yarn are sooo
          addicting, aren't they??) heather

          --- In ManchVegasKnitting@ yahoogroups. com, "Lora" <mlkstamper@ ...> wrote:

          > So I'm knitting these socks and having a ball and I'm dreaming of my
          > next pair. I'm surfing around Etsy.com and I see this:
          >
          > http://www.etsy. com/view_ item.php? listing_id= 511526
          >
          > ARGH!! I want this Goblin yarn!! It's toooooo fun!!
          > That's it...I just have to buy it, but damn if my paypal account isn't
          > set up for my bank in Kentucky that has $4.52 in it!! LMAO I gotta
          > switch my paypal to an account that has some MONEY! LOL!
          >
          > OH WAIT! Hold the boat..she'll take money order or check...hum. ..
          > (wheels turning) ok ok I gotta get it!!
          >
          > I'm such a goblin sucker.

        • Lora
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
            Yeah Jackie, I got it!!! Sweeeeeeeet!!! And Brent even fixed our
            paypal where I can paypal her!!! DOUBLE SWEEEEEEEEEEET