Re: [ManchVegasKnitting] Updated blog

  • Jacqueline Wolk
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      I love it! The banner came out great!

      Gina House <ginahouse33@...> wrote:
      Hi all....

      Just updated my blog and also added a new banner and button (down on
      the button right where the buttons are, if you want to take it and
      add to your blog). Would love for you to check it out and leave me a
      comment.

      Tell me what you think of the new banner, too.

      http://sleepyeyeskn itting.blogspot. com

      Thanks!

      G : )

      P.S. No sign of the STR yet...hoping for tomorrow or Wed!

    • headhugs
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        Love the new look. Your banner really shows off your creativity! :-
        Gaye

        --- In ManchVegasKnitting@yahoogroups.com, Gina House
        <ginahouse33@...> wrote:

        > Hi all....
        >
        > Just updated my blog and also added a new banner and button (down
        on
        > the button right where the buttons are, if you want to take it
        and
        > add to your blog). Would love for you to check it out and leave
        me a
        > comment.
        >
        > Tell me what you think of the new banner, too.
        >
        > http://sleepyeyesknitting.blogspot.com
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > G : )
        >
        > P.S. No sign of the STR yet...hoping for tomorrow or Wed!

      • Nikkiana W.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
          That banner is absolutely fabulous, Gina! :D

          --
          nikkiana
          http://www.everytomorrow.org
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
            Thanks for all the compliments on my banner everyone....I thought it came out cute, too!  Gina : )

            .