RE: [ManchVegasKnitting] Re: Wednesday

  • George Fisher
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 1, 2006

      We were all looking forward to meeting you last night.  With small children around something seems to come up all the time.  Really, hope to see you next week.  First of the month we meet at the end of the  magazines.  How’s your baby doing?  He must be growing quite fast.

      Lucille

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 24, 2006
        Hope to see you the next week, Gaye!

        Gina : )

        On Jul 24, 2006, at 10:42 AM, headhugs wrote:

        Well, it has finally happened. After three weeks my luck has run out
        and I am scheduled to work this Wednesday night. Hence, I will not
        make it this week. Hope you all have a great time and that I'll be
        able to make it next week...
        Gaye :-D