Re: [Maltese_Genealogy] Chiaramonte Family in Malta 17th century and before

  • Stephen Asciak
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2012
      Thanks Godfrey.

      Yes...I believe any Maltese who have their history back to the 14th 15th century are very much related.... there were only around 3000 people on the island in the 13th century around 1419 there were only around 15000

      Yes if we connect all the dots we will find that we are all cousins.

      Cheers

      Stephen

      On 5 May 2012 15:24, Godfrey SULTANA <godfrey_sultana@...> wrote:

      I believe ALL Sultanas are related and I have a huge database of Sultanas not all connected yet. I do not have this one. Can you send me some more details. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2012
        hello stephen
        I am in malta for a few days staying at the intercontinental in st julians
        yesterday i found a CHIARAMONTE from gozo  but said to be from sicilia
        vincenzo x to margarita / ventura  fenech in 1559
        i have also the bapt.......

        josyanne

        http://www.geneanum.com/malte.html
        http://sgranger.pagesperso-orange.fr/Tunportail.html

        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2012
          Thank you so much Josyanne,

          I found Vincenzo on the Adami collection.

          Any other information you have will be most appreciated.

          Regards

          Stephen