Re: [Maltese_Genealogy] Chiaramonte Family in Malta 17th century and before

  • Godfrey SULTANA
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2012
      I believe ALL Sultanas are related and I have a huge database of Sultanas not all connected yet. I do not have this one. Can you send me some more details. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2012
        Thanks Godfrey.

        Yes...I believe any Maltese who have their history back to the 14th 15th century are very much related.... there were only around 3000 people on the island in the 13th century around 1419 there were only around 15000

        Yes if we connect all the dots we will find that we are all cousins.

        Cheers

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2012
          hello stephen
          I am in malta for a few days staying at the intercontinental in st julians
          yesterday i found a CHIARAMONTE from gozo  but said to be from sicilia
          vincenzo x to margarita / ventura  fenech in 1559
          i have also the bapt.......

          josyanne

          http://www.geneanum.com/malte.html
          http://sgranger.pagesperso-orange.fr/Tunportail.html

          Message 4 of 7 , May 5, 2012
            Thank you so much Josyanne,

            I found Vincenzo on the Adami collection.

            Any other information you have will be most appreciated.

            Regards

            Stephen