RE: [Maltese_Genealogy] http://www.forces-war-records.com/search.asp?ref=topnav

  • Julius Borg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012
      Hi Carmen,

      To make it easier for the non IT people the site address should be shown as follows:-
      http://www.forces-war-records.com/search.asp?ref=topnav‏

      Cheers, Julius Borg, the Maltese of Egypt family tree man
      I can now say that I am a citizen of Malta, having been confirmed by the Government of Malta .

      P.S. I have now reached the 4/5 of a century, the memory is not as good as it used to be.   Please do not hesitate to remind me of any questions/queries you may have put to me which I have not answered.

      To: maltamade@...
      CC: Maltese_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: carmenborg@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:36:22 -0700