Arrivals into Marseille, France

  • carmenborg@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
      How can I locate the passenger lists going into Marselle, France? I can't find them in ancestry.com or familysearch.org or when I google it.
    • josyanne massa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012

        do try the passeports delivered in malta
        type : France

        josyanne

        http://www.geneanum.com/malte.html
        http://sgranger.pagesperso-orange.fr/Tunportail.html
        De : "carmenborg@..." <carmenborg@...>
        À : Maltese_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Dimanche 8 Janvier 2012 19h38
        Objet : [Maltese_Genealogy] Arrivals into Marseille, France