Ursola Meilak

  • smith_carol31
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2013
      I am wondering if there is someone who may be able to help me, I am

      trying to find the mother of Ursola Meilak.

      Ursola's father Giovanni was married twice, I have a marriage for
      Giovanni & Maria Cassar 27 Jul 1853, he also married Ursola Saliba,
      Is it Maria or Ursola.

      Would be most grateful for any help

      Regards

      Carol