Smith- Brincat

  • av4lee64
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hi, My name is Anita Lee and I'm trying to find some information on my family tree. My grandmother is Giorgina Stella Smith (Brincat). She met and married my grandad Thomas William. I have a birth date of her which is 21/04/1904 and she died in 1971 at Epping Ongar England. I think in October in England. She had a brother Jack and Sister Helen Stella born (1913-1957). I had some information but have been told it's a different family.
      She had 5 boys and 2 girls. Some were born in Malta as they would come visit. Dad was born in Aldershot England 25 October 1937. Granddad was in the army and that is how they met. He was stationed in Malta I think.
      Any information would be appreciated. I can contacted at this email. Thank You. Cheers Anita