In need of sponsorship for RootsTech 2013 (Maltese Genealogy)

  • carmenborg@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      In need of sponsorship for RootsTech – 2013, genealogy conference in Salt Lake City, Utah
      21 – 23 March, 2013.

      MaltaFamilyTreeMaker.com and BacktoMalta.blogspot.com teach people how to do their family trees and helps connect the Maltese back to their ancestors and heritage.

      The most-recent success story is finding Carmelo Borg's two half-sisters. Not only were they found, but he actually got to meet them at the age of 84.

      Maltese genealogy is exploding worldwide. Never before have we had so many people interested in their ancestors. The best way to shine a light on Maltese genealogy is to display our products at the largest genealogist conference in North America, RootsTech - 2013.

      We are very excited to have been invited to showcase the Maltese this year at the
      conference but are in need to cover the cost of the booth ($250 USD) and advertising ($250 USD). We are reaching out to the vast Maltese communities for help in making this event happen by asking for a sponsorship.

      Please consider donating by sending $5 or $10 to paypal
      account - carmenborg@....

      As a thank you, We will display your name, or your companies name, on all advertisements given out at the
      conference. If you are interested in a higher level of sponsorship, please feel free to contact Carmen at
      carmenborg@....

      http://rootstech.org/
      https://www.paypal.com/
      www.MaltaFamilyTreeMaker.com