Please consider sponsoring me

  • Carmen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013

      Hello,

      My name is Carmen Borg, a known Maltese researcher in America. I need your help in sponsoring me at RootsTech – 2013, genealogy conference in Salt Lake City, Utah

      21 – 23 March, 2013

      My website MaltaFamilyTreeMaker.com and BacktoMalta.blogspot.com teaches people how to do their family trees and helps connect the Maltese back to their ancestors and heritage.

      The most recent success story is finding my father's two half-sisters. Not only were they found but he actually got to meet them at the age of 84.

      I am been invited to present Maltese genealogy at the largest genealogy conference in North America, RootsTech - 2013. Worldwide genealogy is exploding. The Maltese don't want to be left behind. That's why it is so important to have someone at a conference of such magnitude but I can't do without your help. I have until the 15th of February to come up with the money to cover the cost of the booth and advertising ($500 USD). I am reaching out to the vast Maltese communities for help in making this event happen.

      Please consider donating by sending $5 or $10 to my paypal account carmenborg@....

      In return, I will display your name, or your companies name on any and all advertisements I pass out at the conference.

      Please consider becoming a sponsor today.

      If you have any questions or if you are interested in a higher level of sponsorship please feel free to contact me at carmenborg@...

      Thanking you in advance.

      Carmen Borg