Please consider sponsoring me at the 2013 (Genealogy) RootsTech held in Salt Lake City, Utah

  • Carmen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21 8:31 PM

      Be a Sponsor

      ROOTS TECH 2012

      RootsTech is an opportunity unlike any other to discover the latest family history tools and techniques, connect with experts to help you in your research, and be inspired in the pursuit of your ancestors. It is a conference with a unique emphasis on helping individuals learn and use the latest technology to get started or accelerate their efforts to find, organize, preserve and share their family’s connections and history. Attendees will learn key skills from hands-on workshops and interactive presentations at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced level.

      The 3rd annual RootsTech conference has something for everyone, whether you are an avid genealogist, just beginning, or simply want to discover the latest technologies and solutions to better connect with your family. You will learn things like how and where to start with your family history and how to use the latest technology to solve real research problems. With world-class content from speakers all over the country, an exciting exhibitor hall, and great keynote speakers, RootsTech is being re-tooled for young and old alike, regardless of expertise. Come join the fun!

      Help me spread the Maltese heritage by sponsoring me during my annual three week trip to Salt Lake City, Utah.

      I advertize my booth at the convention as follows:

      We offer a very different product!  Our website hopes to unite the Maltese heritage back to Malta by helping them build their Maltese family trees through old Latin birth, marriage, and death documents.  There are more Maltese outside the tiny island of Malta than there are citizens residing in the country itself. The countries which have most traditionally hosted the Maltese diaspora are Australia, Canada, the U.S.A., France, Spain and Britain. What will bring you to our site is when you learn that there is one or two relatives that came from Malta and you have no idea how to trace them in that region of the world.  It will be a dead-end until you educate yourself as to why they left Malta in the first place. Our network of professionals have come together as one to help educate and support anyone who is interested in furthering their family trees.  Join us in our crusade to build a one world genealogy network from ALL countries. Stop by our booth to learn more about how the Maltese may very well be a hidden branch in your tree.  Remember, "Not knowing your history is like having a tree with NO Branches."

      Ways to sponsor

      *  The cost of the booth $250.

      *  Money to cover the costs of flight and hotel stay.

      *  Per diems for food.

      *  In return .. I am offering to advertize your business to the thousands of potential customers at the convention.  Anything you give me will be passed out to people visiting my booth; like business cards, pamphlets, etc..  There are many different ideas on how your business can get exposure.  I would welcome them all.

      Please feel free to visit http://rootstech.org/ for further information.

      One last thing ... Thank you to everyone you sponsored me last year.  I couldn't have been so successful with you.  You made the difference!

      Any interested parties please contact me before February, 2013

      Thanking you in advance,

      Carmen Borg